Chapter 9

I opened the door for Lauryn and let her in. I followed her inside and saw Niall still standing there, but looking at the picture frames my mom puts on the TV. “Niall, what are you doing?!” I immediately got the picture frames and hid them. “You look soooo cute when you were a baby!” Niall complimented.

I reddened and Lauryn was laughing hard. “It’s not funny Lauryn!” I pouted. Niall grinned at my reaction and he and Lauryn laughed their butts off. They were getting on my nerves so I stomped my feet and went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got a piece of cake. (HA!) “A good food always calms me.” I said. I also got a fork and a glass of water. Niall entered the room and I looked at him furiously. “Hahahahaha, I’m sorry, love.” He continued laughing and I became more annoyed.

He stopped laughing but I continued to pout. He came close to me and embraced me. I let go of the fork and hugged him back. “I love you, Tiffany.” He looked at me and plastered a big smile. “I love you too, Niall Horan.”

Lauryn peeked at us and I glared at her, signalling her to get out and leave us alone. She got the message but stuck her tongue out before she left us. Niall let go of me and kissed me on the cheek. I heard a car horn and knew it was my mom.

“Quick! Stay with Lauryn in the couch.” I commanded him. “Okay.” He followed my order and we both went out of the kitchen. I opened the door and saw my mom with some grocery bags. “Mom, you did some groceries.” I told her. “Oh yes, yes I did. Help me carry them please.” I got a bag from her hand and brought them in the kitchen counter.

I went back and saw Niall and my mom talking. “Umm, mom.” I scratched my head. “Oh hello dear.” My mom said, turning her head in my direction. Lauryn winked at me. “I have already introduced them to each other.” She said. “Oh, so this is Niall. She talks about you often, Niall.”

I totally became red. Well, I do talk about Niall but in a bad way. I mean, that was when I hated him. I’d always complain to my mom about what Niall does and how he is and she’d just say ‘don’t mind him.’ And I did what she said. But it was Niall always going near me.

“Oh really? She does?” Niall said smiling. Lauryn chuckled and I was standing there, blushing. I really need to control my blushing. It was already lunch time and Niall was supposed to go but mom insisted that he eat lunch with us since he’s already here.

I knew Niall would agree because he could never say ‘no’ to someone so sweet to him. When food was ready we all gathered around the table and prayed. After that, we ate and talked about random stuff. Mom and Niall were talking about his career.

Mom looked pretty impressed because her eyes would widen and ask Niall to tell her more about it. Lauryn was talking about One Direction again and I was just listening to her. I didn’t talk since I had NO idea what she was saying about them.

I just knew that they were a famous boyband and every girl would kill to be with them. I guess that’s true because I would really kill to be with Niall. He’s such a sweetheart.

Not like all my ex-boyfriends. They were all jerks and I broke up with them for one reason: they all cheated on me. I cried and cried for hours and Lauryn would always comfort me with funny things and tissue papers. Last year, I was with a guy named Jack and he cheated on me for a girl he met on Paris on a Christmas vacation. I locked myself in my room and Lauryn would always bring me food.

Lauryn was the one who took care of me when I was brokenhearted. She comforted me, gave me advices, and well, took care of me. That’s why I loved her even though she acts like a total psycho.

 We all finished eating and mom and Lauryn went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Lauryn is such a helpful and kind girl (to my mom only xD) that’s why my mom liked her very much and treated her like a daughter. Niall already told mom he was going.

We both went outside and I saw Niall’s car parked. “That car has been there for a long time.” I joked. Niall didn’t laugh or smile instead he was just gazing at me. “Why? What’s wrong Niall?”

“Nothing.” He smiled. I smiled back. I saw Lauryn and mom peeking at us in the window. I looked at them and whispered “go away” Niall looked at them and laughed. I looked back at Niall. “You better go now, you didn’t shower yet. You’re gonna stink!”

What dafuq. Why did I say that?!

“I mean…” I mentally punched my brain. (WOAH) Niall chuckled and gave me a bearhug. Right after he kissed me on the cheek and patted my head. “Be a good girl.” He gave me a cheeky smile and I nodded. He started his car’s engine and drove off. I sighed and smiled then went back in, only to get teased by Lauryn and my mom.

*NIALL’S POV*

I thought of what me and Tiffany did yesterday. The food, the movie, the sleep-together, but best of all, the kiss. I just realized that I kissed Tiffany! I squirmed in my seat to release my happiness. WOOHOO! I shouted inside my car. I felt so happy I could tell it to the whole world. I finally kissed the girl of my dreams! I’m such a lucky guy. I can’t wait to tell the lads.

I reached the hotel where we stayed for the couple days. I used the elevator since our hotel room was at the 3rd floor. Sigh. I knocked on the door and it was Harry who answered. “Hey hazza!”

“Hey! Where have you been? You didn’t stay here yesterday.” He said. “Sorry about that. I, I KISSED TIFFANY!” I lifted my hands high in the air. “Good for you, mate. Good for you.” Harry said, looking happy for me.

I went inside and Harry closed the door. Liam was sleeping and Zayn was watching television. “Where’s Louis?” I asked Harry. “He’s in the restroom.” He answered. “I’m so happy!” I lifted my hands in the air again and Harry laughed.

Zayn looked at me and asked me why I was so happy. “He kissed Tiffany.” Harry answered with a grin. I laid on the bed and replayed our kiss. “You kissed Tiffany?” Zayn asked. “Well, yeah.” I replied. Instead of looking happy he paused and said ‘okay.’ He looked quite disappointed. “What’s wrong mate?”

He just shook his head. I asked Harry instead of him. “What’s wrong with him?” Harry just shrugged his shoulders and turned to the TV to watch Spongebob.