Chapter 5

I paused and said “fit? What do you mean by fit?”

“Ya know, good body.” He blushed a little and I slapped him. “Thank you for the compliment.” I walked steadily towards Lauryn and looked back. Niall was just standing there, blushing even more. He was rubbing his cheek and was just smiling. Man, was that boy weird. “So um, Tiffany. What have you got there?” Zayn asked. “Well, I got doughnuts, but I’m not planning on giving you guys some.” The boys laughed and Lauryn joined them. “What’s so funny?” I asked them sternly.

“Looks like Nialler got some competition.” Louis laughed. Niall finally thought of sitting with us again. They were talking and I was eating the whole encounter. “Well, it was nice meeting you Lauryn, Tiffany.” Liam said and stood up.

The rest of the boys stood up too. Me and Lauryn shook their hands once again and said goodbye. We rushed out and there were still hundreds of people. “This is getting annoying.”

Paul led us towards our car and opened the door for us. “Thanks Paul!” I gave him a huge smile and he said “No problem.” We waved goodbye and drove off.

We arrived at home and we ran upstairs. We went to my room and Lauryn lied down on MY bed. She was still thinking about the whole meeting. “Umm, Lauryn, can I have my phone now?”

“Wait.” She slipped my phone from her pocket and typed something. “What are you doing now?” I rolled my eyes. “I texted Niall if ya know, you two could hang out sometime.”

I was calmed until she said that. I paused for a little while and let out a loud “WHAT?!” I tried to grab my phone but she backed off and I gave up. “What the hell are you thinking?”

“I think you and Niall got something going on.” She said raising her eyebrows and her hand in her hips. “Stop making rumours. Now, take back what you texted!”

“No, you’re going out with Niall and that’s an order!” she said in her military voice. “This is not funny anymore Lauryn.” I said soberly. “I know. Now, I’m gonna keep hold of your phone until you’re done hanging out with Niall.”

“Where the hell are we going again?! Starbucks?! That’s where we always meet!” I yelled. “Calm down. Niall’s gonna take you to Nando’s.” she said excitedly. “Nando’s? I’ve never been there before.”

“You’ve been living in UK for almost your entire life and you’ve never been there?!” Lauryn said. “No, have you?”

“DUH!” Lauryn rolled her eyes. “Fine then, but on one condition.” I said with a smirk. “And what is that?” she said her hand still in her hips. “You HAVE to go home. Your parents must be worried sick. You’ve been staying here for 2 days already!”

“Woah, okay. Just calm down. I’m going now.” She seized her bag and ran downstairs. “BYE TIFFANY!  BYE MRS. MILLER!” she yelled from downstairs. I flunked in my bed and just enjoyed this miserable day.

I dozed off and was just bothered by my alarm clock. I groaned and gradually stood. Our telephone rang from downstairs and my mom answered it. “honey! It’s for you!” I rapidly ran downstairs. “Hello?”

“Helloo! Rise and shine Tiff! You have a date with Niall.” I stroked my cheeks and mumbled. “It’s not a date. I’m doing this for you.” Lauryn just laughed away. “Now get ready, because Niall’s said he’s gonna be there at exactly eight. I glanced at the clock and it was still 6:30 in the morning. “You’re too early!”

“It’s good to be prepared.”Lauryn hung up on me. “Well, I guess it’s good to listen to advices from a crazy person. I scuttled upstairs and showered. I wore shorts, doll shoes, and a loose shirt with my hair braided.

Good thing Lauryn wasn’t here or else she would’ve judged me again. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. “Oh dear, looks like you’re going somewhere.” My mom said drying the plates with a towel.

“Oh yes, Lauryn got me into something.” I said chewing my hotdog. “I hope you don’t do anything bad Tiffany.” I paused and looked at her. “Mom, you know I would NEVER do anything to hurt you.”

“I know, it’s just that…” my mom said with teary eyes. “Oh mom, don’t cry. I won’t go if you don’t want me to.” I embraced her. “Oh, you should go. It’s just that you’re growing up and…” she whimpered. I rolled my eyes.

I let go of her and she stopped crying. “Even though dad’s gone, I’m still here, okay?” She nodded and wiped her tears with the towel. “Umm, mom, you just used that for the plates.

We both laughed and I finished my breakfast. I was waiting for Niall outside. It was already time and he’s not even here yet. Urghhh, I knew I shouldn’t have trusted that boy.

I was about to go back inside when I saw Niall’s car. It stopped in front of my house and Niall went out. “It’s about time.” I said with a stern look. “Sorry, there were fans chasing me.”

“You’re alone?” Niall removed his sunglasses and nodded. “Well then, let’s go.” Niall blushed. He opened the car door for me and I went inside.”Thanks.” I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------      

Well hellor there sexies. If you're reading my fan fiction then you're a hundred percent smart, beautiful, and AWESOME. Mwahahahahha. Thanks for reading guys! Wow, 135 views and going on. What a day. Thanks! Please:

1) Share to friends!

2) Fan

3) Comment

4)Vote

5) Enjoy! :D