Chapter 10

*ZAYN’S POV*

Damn it. I thought. I knew this would come. Why didn’t I ask Tiffany out before he did?! Why did I have to wait for this time to come? URGH. Now I have NO chance of Tiffany now. He likes Niall and that’s it. There’s no doubt he’d like Niall though. Niall’s perfect in every way. Every girl would want him.

I mean, if I was a girl, hell I would want him. He’s such a sweet lad and Tiffany couldn’t say ‘no’ to that. I’m known as ‘the bad boy’ and Niall is know as ‘the angel’. Seeing Niall happy makes me happy too. But this time, I don’t even feel a tad happy for him. I liked Tiffany. I liked her.

Even though she’s rough sometimes, there’s something in that girl that’s good for me. From the first time Niall talked about her, I felt jealous. I wanted her to be MINE. Not to be Niall’s. I NEED to have her. I NEED to get her from Niall. I NEED them to break up.

Wait no, what am I thinking? What’s wrong with me? I can’t do that to Niall. That would be-

“Hey mate.” Harry interrupted, seeing me in deep thoughts. I turned around to look at him. “Yeah?” I said, my eyes sagging. “What’s wrong with you?” He asked with a worried look. “erm, nothing. Don’t mind me.” I responded, trying to avoid his question.

“I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to avoid my question, aren’t you?” He said as if he could read my mind. “What? No? Hahahaha.” I managed to fake laugh. “I’m serious.” Harry stated. “What’s up?” he asked. “Okay fine.” I sighed heavily. “YAAAY!”

“I’m not happy.” I pouted. “About what?” Harry asked. “About Tiffany and Niall.” I threw the remote away. Harry’s eye widened and his jaw dropped. “YOU’RE JEALOUS?!” he finally knew. “Way to go captain obvious.” I rolled my eyes and sunk my face on a pillow. Harry just laughed.

“Oh god, I can’t believe this!” he raised his hands and continued laughing. “What’s so funny, huhh?” He stopped laughing and turned his happy face into a serious one. “Okay, okay. I’m with ya mate.”

“What am I supposed to do?” I asked with a troubled face. “So you like Tiffany?” He asked. “No, I don’t.” I said sarcastically. Harry just rolled his eyes. That’s what he always does when I’m being sarcastic to him. “I’m sorry to tell you but, erm, they’re happy together and you just gotta leave them alone. Besides, Niall got her first.”

My cheeks begin to burn. “No, Harry. I want her.” I stated. “I’m very sorry, mate. But I can’t help you. They’re happy together.” Harry replied. “But I can change that Hazza! I can change it.” I replied back. “Oh no. Zayn, calm down.”

“If you can’t help me then I’ll do it myself.” I stood up, put my hands in my pockets, looked at the speechless Harry I was talking to awhile ago, and walked out of the hotel to find something to let me forget about this whole conversation.

*HARRY’S POV*

I sat there on the bed, speechless. I have never seen Zayn been so jealous before. Well, I gotta do something. I know Zayn. He’s REALLY gonna do everything to have someone he likes. But Niall, Niall is really delicate. If one of us wants something he has, he gives it to us. But I’m pretty much sure he won’t give Zayn Tiffany.

Well, I couldn’t blame them. Tiffany’s a lovely girl.

I stood up and saw Niall sleeping soundly on the soft bed. Louis got out of the restroom after taking a shower. “Hey, mate!” he cheerfully said. “Hey.” He could sense something was wrong. “What’s wrong?” he asked while rubbing his wet feet on the mat.

“Nothing.” I gave him a cheeky grin so I would hide my concerns. “Well, okay then.” He responded. “Uhm, mate. I’m gonna go grab a snack downstairs. You be with Niall, okay?”

“Yeah, sure.”

I walked out and rode the elevator. As the elevator descended I thought of how to solve this problem. But before I could come up with one the elevator door opened. I paced out and searched for Zayn. He’s not here. I snatched my phone from my pocket and called him. Instead of him answering, his voice mail was the one.

Hello this is Zayn 1/5 of One Direction. I’m not available now but I’ll call you later, ciao.

I dialled him again. It rang three times then his voicemail answered. “Come on Zayn, pick up your phone. C’mon.” I said, tapping my foot. I gave up and went back to our hotel room. I needed to wait so that when he comes back, I could talk to him.

*ZAYN’S POV*

I went to the nearest Starbucks from our hotel. “Harry won’t fine me. He gives up easily.” I sipped the coffee I ordered. I was thinking of ideas on how to get Tiffany to like me. Then, it hit me. Maybe I could visit her! I grinned at my smart idea and then left, giving a tip to the waiter. Wait, my car is parked on the hotel. I didn’t want to come back there so I rented a bicycle.

*TIFFANY’S POV*

I was looking outside the window, thinking about Niall when I saw Zayn arriving with a bicycle. WTF WAS HE DOING HERE?!

I stood up and went outside. He fell off his bike but managed to stand quickly so I couldn’t see. He gave me a cheeky smile then parked the bicycle. “Um, hello Zayn. What are you doing here?” I asked him. “Oh, uhm. Erm.” He looked troubled so I let him in.

“What’s wrong? Did you and the other lads fight or something?” I let him sit down on the couch and went to the kitchen to give him something to drink. I came out with an orange juice.

“Sooo?” I handed him the orange juice and he said a weak ‘thanks’. I nodded my head and continued asking him what was wrong. He shook my hand and said “I’m Zayn.” I raised an eyebrow and laughed. “Zayn, I know that already.” I giggled. “Oh sorry. I’m just…” I can totally sense that he’s nervous.

He then put the put the glass down on the table beside our couch. He gazed at me and I felt very awkward. “Okay, Zayn is something wrong?” He didn’t reply at all and just looked at me. Okay. What was wrong with him?

He finally broke the silence when he said “I like you Tiffany.” My eyes widen and I gave him a are-you-serious-face. He nodded. I grabbed the glass of orange juice and drank it still not believing in what he was saying. I ‘accidentally’ spit the orange juice at him remembering it was his.

He just froze there, wet with orange juice. “OH MY GOD I’M SORRY.” I quickly grab a small towel from the kitchen and wiped him with it. “Oh, no. It’s okay.” He said.