Chapter 6

We arrived at Nando’s and we were greeted by some paparazzis. “Don’t mind them, love.” Niall said as he parked the car. Easy for you to say. I thought. We both ran towards the restaurant. He held my hand so that I could keep up with him.

We finally entered the restaurant. There were still paparazzis outside and I was looking at them. “Um, Tiffany. You can let go of my hand now.” I realized that I was still holding his hand and I immediately let go.

“A table for two please.” Niall said to an employee. The woman guided us to our table and we sat down. “What would you want Tiffany?” Niall asked. I was scanning at their menu and looking at the pictures of their food.

I couldn’t wait to try their peri peri chicken. “I want this.” I pointed at the picture of the delicious looking chicken. Niall smiled and said “That’s my favorite here.”

“Well, I must’ve found my twin.” We both laughed and he ordered. We were waiting for the food and I was already drooling, looking at other people eating.

The paparazzis were STILL outside taking a million of pictures of us. “Don’t they ever get tired?” The food arrived and I dug in.

“No.” Niall said with his mouth full. “Don’t talk when your mouth is full.” I chuckled. I was still chewing on my food and Niall was already done. “That was fast.” I said wiping my messy mouth with a table napkin. I had to go to the rest room to tidy myself so I said my kindest ‘excuse me’ to Niall and he agreed.

I went inside the rest room and there were 3 cubicles in it. There were 2 girls standing and looking at me with disgust. I just looked down and ignored them but they came forward and pushed me.

“What’s your problem?” I asked in a confused tone. They just snickered at me. “Like you don’t know.” One of them said. “You took Niall away from us! You’re such a hoe. You know he’s the only one left, he’s the only one single. And you took him away from us.”

They insulted me with more words and I felt like punching them but I was trying to control myself. The brunette girl pushed me even harder than the first time and I was actually hurt.

They got a basin and sprinkled me with water and I was just standing there innocently. They were just laughing and they wrapped me with toilet paper. I don’t know why but I didn’t have the guts to move because if I did those girls would be crying when they go outside and I didn’t want any scandal.

I’m pretty sure if I punch them or hurt them they would act innocent and say things like “I was just going to the rest room when this random girl slapped me and punched me. I did nothing at all!”

They were still laughing at what they did to me and my eyes were getting teary. “What are you gonna do now? Cry? That’s what you get you hoe.” Right after she said that the door slammed open and I felt a bit dizzy.

The two girls seemed pretty shocked and I really couldn’t see clearly because it was getting blurry and the world was spinning. “Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves? You’re just showing that you’re the hoes. You are a disgrace to me. Don’t ever hurt her EVER AGAIN, because if you do then I will cut your head off. Get out! Just get out!” I heard Niall said intensely.

The two girls looked pretty shock. “Well, what the hell are you still doing here?! GET OUT!” he yelled. They immediately ran outside and I just sat there, dumbfounded by what Niall said. How was he able to say that?

Niall knelt down and asked me if I was okay. I didn’t answer cause I felt so weak I had a hard time breathing. He stroked my hair and said “I’m sorry this happened to you.”