Chapter 4

One Direction’s ‘Heart Attack’ was playing. GREAT. The last thing I needed was them. Lauryn was singing along in her high-pitch voice. “Stop it, or you’ll break the car’s windows.” I joked.

“You’re just jealous, I know the lyrics and you don't.” She stopped singing.”Since when was I jealous of you?"

Lauryn continued singing. I looked at her and she was pretty manic.

I’m try’na be okay, I’m tryna be alright. But seeing you with him. Just don’t feel right. And I’m like OW never though it hurt so bad getting over you-o.

She sang her heart out and I just ignored her.

When we arrived at Starbucks there were paparazzis everywhere. “Woah, what a crowd.”

“How can we get in?” Lauryn asked with a gloomy face.

Just then I saw Paul coming towards our direction. He and some other guards were blocking the paparazzis. “Go on love, they’re waiting for you.”

“Thanks Paul.” I gave Paul a pat in the back. Paul nodded and we both went inside. I placed my hands inside my VJ’s pocket. Lauryn paused and I asked her what was wrong.

“I’m feeling anxious. What if they don’t like me? What if I’m not good enough for them?” She looked down and I gave her a soft slap in the cheek. “Then why did we come here then?”

She sighed and continued walking. I followed her from behind. I saw Niall and 4 other boys that looked familiar. “OMG, is this real?! Tiffany pinch me” She said turning head in my direction.

Well, I pinched her. It’s not my fault, she said so. “OW!” she screamed. I laughed and Niall disturbed us with a cough. “Oh sorry, I totally forgot YOU were there.” I rolled my eyes and stared at the doughnuts. Niall introduced Lauryn to the rest of the boys. “Ummm, lads. This is Lauryn. She’s a fan.” The boys shook her hand and she froze.

“I think you know their names already.” Niall said in his irish accent. I looked at lauryn and she was getting pale. Oh no. I thought. I knew what would happen after she freezes and goes pale. SHE WOULD FAINT!

“And this is Tiffany.” I looked at the four of them and they just smiled. “This is Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn” He said pointing them one by one. I shook their hands and looked back at the doughnuts.

I was still looking at the doughnuts when Niall called me. “TIFFANY!” I looked at him and he looked at Zayn. I looked at Zayn and saw Lauryn in his arms. “What the hell happened?” I panicked but eventually managed to help Zayn with Lauryn.

Yup, my prediction was right. I knew it. “Niall what will we do?” asked Louis. “Ask Liam he’s the smart one.” Niall said with a distressed face. Louis just nodded in approval. “Li! What are we gonna do?”

Liam didn’t say anything. Just standing there in fear. What was wrong with him? He should know what to do. I decided to try something that I’ve experienced a long, long time ago.

“Niall, hold her.” Niall did what I said. I ran to the counter and asked if they had any water. The cashier, seeing the trouble immediately grabbed a glass of water. I quickly said ‘thanks’ and dashed back to the boys.

“Wait, what are you doing?” asked Zayn with a concerned face. “Something, just trust me. Okay?” Zayn nodded and I spilled the water all over Lauryn. Lauryn’s eyes opened and we were all relieved. “Well that worked.”

I helped Lauryn stand up and she asked me what had happened. I told her the mishap and she stroked her forehead. “Sorry about that guys.” She let a small smile appear on her face and we all sat down together.

We talked for hours and Lauryn even asked them awkward questions but that was before I elbowed her. I went to the counter to order something and Niall followed me. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Walking.” He gave me a smirk and I continued walking.

“Good morning mam, sir. What would you like?” the cashier asked. “DOUGHNUTS!” I said in a cheerful tune. “How many would you like?”

“5 please.” I smiled with excitement. “Here ya go.” I paid and got my doughnuts. "I'm pretty impressed, a girl who eats a million times a day still manages to stay fit." Niall walked with me back to the table. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves! Sorry for this short one. Umm, I really freaked out today because of the Mr. X issue thing. And, yeah I was able to see the lads at MSG >:D but via internet only :( It was still fun though. Singing along with them in my room alone xD Mr. X is really scaring me because right now I'm trying to figure things out. They said Niall's gone missing. Oh and yeah, Harry did not die like what Mr. X said.Mr.X was real. It was a girl, 3rd row, 17th seat, brunette, dressed in blue with a gun. More like Mrs.X. They were in so much danger. Thank God she's arrested. I'm freaking out cause apparently Nialls missing right now. Oh God. Let us all pray for the boys’ safety. Comment, fan, vote! What do you think of Haylor? Do you ship it? Just comment guuuys :3