Chapter 6

Palace Central/2:59 P.M

[Nicole POV]

I went out of the dance room and made my way to the "Original Floor". Where the whole school goes to chill and have fun. Theirs pools, TV's, an arcade center, a food court, dance floor, and there's three parts to this floor. The first part is the VIP center, where all the popular people are. You literally have to have a card to get in. The second part is the Midway. Where ok people are. Anybody can get in there. The last part Is the L section. L stands for lame. The mot wack people go in there. Jacqueline should go in there but no, they gave her a VIP card. I walk in and all eyes aren't on me for once I made my way to where the VIP line was. I checked to see if I had my card and I did, it was pink leopard printed and it said 'Nicole Hunter❤' and underneath it said 'PC's princess'. I had it in my hand when I finally made it to the front of the line. I looked up and the person checking cards was none other that Jacqueline.

"Oh hey Nicole" she said with a smirk.

"Hey Jacqueline, now let me in" I said.

"Card" she said with her palm out.

"Here" I said and handed her my card. Jacqueline grabbed my card and looked at it for a while and inspected it.

She finally said "I can't let you in"

"Why?!?" I asked.

"Because if I let you in this level it wouldn't be called the VIP level, it would be called the P room." She said with a smile on her acne free face.

"Jacqueline let me in!!!" I said and couldn't believe I was begging to my worst enemy. Then I saw Chresanto come up from behind Jacqueline. I was expecting him to tell Jacqueline to f-ck off and go somewhere by no. He came ad wrapped his arms around her waist and give her a long tongue kiss and left me hanging with my mouth open.

"Close your mouth sweetie, It attracts flies." Said Jacqueline and gave me my card back and walked on with Chres and still I was left outside of the VIP level. I looked at Chres an gave me this look that said "I don't mean to do this" and he walked off without even speaking to me. Mad that I wasn't going to get in any time soon and turned to go back to the dance floor when a voice with a Mexican accent say behind me "hey wait up". I turned and saw Afro dude. I smiled and had to admit he was fine.

"What?" I asked.

"Your not coming in?" He asked.

"How am I gonna go in when I can't?" I asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"I can get you in" he said and gave me a sexy smile.

"Umm okay?" I said as he opened up the velvet rope and let me come on as I walked in Jacqueline was twerking on Chres and him grinding on her. For a Mexican b^tch she had moves. Afro guy probably saw I was started to get jealous so he took me to he dance floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Make Chres jelly too" he said as he looked over to Jaq and Chres.

Happily I started to twerk on him and he grinded. I was doing a good job and I looked over to Chres and I saw his eyes fill with anger and sadness and I guess Chres had gotten enough because he walked out of the level and disappeared. Meanwhile Jacqueline didn't give much mind because as being a hoe she was already on somebody else. We finally stopped and we went to go get a drink. I looked into Afro dudes eyes and all of a sudden we leaned and had a make out session, when I pulled away I was blushing and left silent. Inside of me I was dancing outside I was just cheesing maybe this wasn't such a bad day after all

________________

Palace Central/3:45 P.M

[Chresanto POV]

I went to the football field, my thinking place. I still kept imagining Nicole on Jacob. I wish that was me. Yea I had Jacqueline now that we "officially" went out and decided to celebrate by going to the "Original Floor" and Jacqueline spotted me and my boys some VIP cards and I felt I was going to be age but then Nicole showed up and felt we would get jealous by me and Jaq kissing but in the end I was always he one being left mad and furious. Then I saw Jacob coming my way.

"The hell you want?" I Said with annoyance.

"Just came to see if your ok" he said.

"Well I thought you'd still be with Nicole " I said.

"I was but she said to come to check on you" he said.

"Yea whatever" I said and looked away.

"Oh and for the record her lips are VERY soft." He said and walked off.

I sighed and thought great they already kissed. You wanna play Nicole? iight your little game is gonna be over with me winning. I smiled to myself and walked off.

:::A/N:::

Hope you liked I thought this was eh boring. Hope you all have a god day today. It is Christmas!!!

\(^.^)/

Bye

Goal for next Chapter: one vote, one fan

Bye babies