Chapter 12

Monologue #7

_____________

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I have 5 fingers and the middle one is for YOU. :P

_____________

Note: I'm only writing because I haven't updated in the longest and know y'all really enjoy this story but the thing is I have NO ideas yo. I'm caught up in other things plus I should be writing my 700-word essay but pushed that back to tomorrow or later tonight. I'm glad I have 100 something votes and 108 fans..!!! Yesterday wattpad made my day after crying for a good while because my friend died :'( but all changed because my "crush" cheered me up and made me smile and laugh. That's the things that he does that affects me. His smile, his laugh, him. Plus my friends think in having cravings plus my stomach hurts like hell so...I don't know but on to the probably boring chapter until an idea hits me..!!

_________________

•Nicole POV

•Palace Central

Walking down the hall way in my new Tom boots, black skinny jeans, leather jacket, a white tank top, with my hair curled up with blond at the tips, I walked with a smile. Knowing I was getting pretty low attention since I got the "hoe" label, I was just there to get my history book and walk right into class but strangely today I felt something was gonna be different than any other ordinary day. Passing by the lockers, unlocking my lock, grabbing my history book, and closing the door I looked up and everybody was staring at the other end of the hall way, opposite of the way I had came from. The crowd opening up so the girl could walk through and in walked a girl that had smooth caramel skin, a shirt that said "Spread Peace", some skinny jeans, and some flats. The thing that made everybody stare was her belly. It was partially big. She walked in with....Princeton. Ugh.

Then she said "damn the f-ck y'all b*tches looking at? Never seen a teenage black girl get pregnant? Damn get back to y'all lame ass lives!" She yelled and walked into a class.

That made everybody spread out and do their daily routines. Me? I walked into history class and sat down at the back of the room. Then the teacher cleared her throat to talk.

"Okay you guys we have a new student." She said as she stood next to the pregnant girl.

"I'm Majesta Perkins" the pregnant girl said.

"Okay Majesta please take a seat.." She started to say and started to scan her eyes around her eyes to see if she could catch an empty seat. Her eyes finally landed beside the desk next to mine and said "sit beside Ms.Nicole".

"Who's Nicole?" Asked Majesta.

"The sluty whore who fu-ked Jaquaves" said a random girl.

In my mind "fu-k all y'all bastards and son of a b*thes in here" ran through but I wouldn't say shit. If I did people would just hate me more but do I Give a damn? No.

"Look Joanna I have no time to deal with your f-cking bull shit so keep your mouth closed! Did anybody ask for your comment? B^tch no! So calm the hell down and shut the hell up like the b*tch you are." I said yelling at the girl that had called me out of my name.

"Whatever hoe" she said back.

"Right that's all you gotta say cuz you on hush mode now sweetie" I said back.

"Okay that's enough girls!" Said the teacher and made Majesta sit beside me.

The teacher went back to teaching her lesson while I took notes wen finally Majesta decided to talk.