Chapter 9

Monologue #4

____________

"If you try to bring me down there's only ONE reason. I'm ABOVE you"

____________

•2 Months Later•

Atlanta, Georgia

Palace Central

March 12th, 2012/11:45 AM

[Nicole POV]

I walked in and went to my locker 310 and smiled at my wonderful boyfriend. Jacob Perez. Or as his stage name Princeton. He greeted me with a kiss and me as well. We smiled at each other and hugged. How I feel safe and wonderful with him. Once we said our good byes I headed to gym. Most awful class to mess up your outfit but I quickly changed and went to the gym. Our teacher was there and so was 10 other students. I know. Small class. Most people I already I knew we're there. Prince, Chres, Jacqueline (ugh), Dede, Jaquaves (double ugh), Ray Ray and Divine. Oh who's Divine? My new friend aka Ray Rays girlfriend. How they made such a sweet and adorable couple.

"Okay you guys I'm gonna pair you up so we can do some exercises. " said Ms. Parish, the PE teacher.

Just don't let me get stuck with a loser I told myself.

"Okay here we go"she said.

"Jacqueline and Jaquaves"

"Darcey and Jacob"

"Raquan and Divine"

"Nicole and Chresanto..."

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming and pissed off inside of me. Outside I was just looking at the floor.

"Get to work!" She yelled.

I walked over to the work area that said "Pair 5" which was me and Chres. What we were about to do wasn't even PE!!! It was a "baby" course we were about to go through. Shit. We got a baby, a bag, instructions and got to work.

"So...." Chres said.

"Shut the f-ck up I don't have time to put up with your bull shit okay?" I told him in an annoyed tone.

"Hey If we're gonna raise a child we gotta get along. " he said.

"This mess ain't real! What you gonna call social services on me?" I told him.

"Not unless you need so food stamps" he said with a grin.

"Dumb b-tch stfu!" I told him.

"Hey! I'm just being honest." He said.

"Why don't you get your Jacqueline?" I asked him.

"Why don't you get your Jacob?" He spat back at me.

"Na. You may get jelly" I said

"Me jelly? Na girl I'm Nutella!" He said.

"Right a big bowl of stupidity" I said.

"A big bowl of sexy is what you mean babe" he said.

"Babe is reserved for Jakey" I said.

"Boo is reserved for Jackie" he said.

"Okay? Oh and by the way thanks for the rose and letter" I told him.

"What letter?" He asked.

"Belle comme le ciel, brillant comme de la neige lisse, radieuse comme le soleil, magnifique comme des diamants, et plus précieuse que l'or, et jolie et pulpeuse comme une rose. I Love You Nicole. . . ' À partir de

C.A" I said.

"You know it by heart?" He asked.

"Yep. When I'm bored I read it over and over and every time I do I smile. " I told him.

"You are all those things" he said.

"You are amazing too" I said with a smile.

"What's our child's name?" He asked.

"It's a girl....Ja'nissa" I said.

"Ja'Nissa August" he said "okay" he said once more.

"Keep our love a secret" I said.

"Okay baby girl " he said.

"I love you" I Said and kissed him and he kissed back.

"Te Amo Bebe Bonita" he said.

"Yo tambien" I said.

"We speak different languages" he said with a laugh.

"Ya se" I said also laughing.

The bell rang and I took the baby walking with prince....not suspecting a thing.

_____________

Spanish Class/3:12 PM

[Jacob POV]

I saw the way Chres and Nicole smiled at each other. She better not leave me. I love her too much. Why the hell do I take this class? I know Spanish. Well I have a partner named Valentina Sanchez. She is beautiful but nothing compared to my Nicole.

"Hola Vale" I said sitting beside her.

"Hola Bonito" she said smiling.

"Orale Preciosa" I said.

"Siempre me haces sonreír, Jacob. Eres agradable y dulce." She said.

"Valentina también muy agradable para mí. ¿Cuándo vas a tener a mi hijo?" I said playfully.

"¡Mañana! No, no realmente. No deje que Nicole oírte decir eso!" She said followed by laughter.

"Ella no le importa, después de todo ella es todo atado con otro chico." I said.

"Ay y porque?" She asked.

"No se Vale" I said.

"Pues aqui Estoy a tu lado Jacob" she said.

"Gracias Vale" I said.

"No ay por nada" she said followed by laughter.

How her laughter brought butterflies to my stomach. I think I like her. Damn.

::::

Short and boring sorry!!!

If you want the next chapter one comment and my friends comments don't count. I bet you not one person will comment so there may ny be any chapters!!! If you want the next chapter only COMMENT!!!!

Bye❤