Chapter 1

Typical Nicole-fixed every strand of hair on her head before making her typical school entrance. She was the best dancer and could make any boy want her. With the best looks, body, and hair; she's just the popular girl.

Although; she's not that, 'mean girl' she actually really nice; but hey-everybody has a dreading past. Everybody.

"Hey Jaquaves!" Nicole said all perky, excited to see her boyfriend of a year now standing in front of him after a dreaded two and a half months of summer vacation. He spent his days in Cancun while she continued with dance.

"Hey Nicole," Jaquaves said, he hugged her waist warmly and smirked. He too; missed the girl of his dreams.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say hey to my girl," he leaned up against her locker and gave her that award winning smile.

"Of course you did," Nicole was always cocky when it came to her boyfriend.

"Get your schedule yet?" Jaquaves was more than ready to see if he has the same classes as his girlfriend.

"yea, got Math, English, French, dance, world history, chemistry, chorus, biology, then gym,"

"in that order?"

She nodded her head. "I know, it's a lot,"

He was disappointed he had no classes with her but on the bright side, he could flirt with any girl. "bye babe, gotta get to gym."

"Okay boo, catch ya later."

"Aight"

Nicole walked into my math class and got into a seat. She looked around and didn't see many people. Just normal people and Jacqueline.

Jacqueline and her had major beef.

"Nicole, shut the fuck up!" A twelve year old Jacqueline yelled in Nicole's face.

Nicole was never used to people yelling at her, but her first thought was 'run bitch run' but that'll do no good.

Nicole crossed her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes. "Aw, but I didn't do nothing but just kiss your little boyfriend." Nicole smirked.

Jacqueline had enough. She couldn't believe yet again- Nicole took something of hers.

"I hate you! You're such a fake friend!" Jacqueline yelled and ran away with tears. But Nicole wasn't phased at all. Yet another one of her friends were gone again.

Nicole took out my notebook and a pen and started to take notes,

for now- Nicole wasn't twelve anymore. She was sixteen. Jacqueline will never forgive Nicole and Nicole simply didn't find a fuck to give.

Then a boy came up and asked if the seat next to Nicole was empty.

He has short curls, a nice smile, and a cute ass face. "is this seat empty?" He asked Nicole.

"yes but if you sit there mine will be too." She said in a smart mouthed tone.

He smiled, sat down. "sure."

Did this dude not just hear what I said? She thought, trying to not look at him. She payed attention to class when the bell rang. Finally. On her way to English, Jacqueline stopped her.

"Well hi Nicole!" Jacqueline said with a fake smile. She was a Latina with her black hair, perfect smile, and plump C-cups.

"What do you want Jacqueline?" Nicole asked rolling her eyes in the process.