Chapter 13

Monologue #8

____________

Your love is addicting...like drunks to alcohol or crack heads to blunts. But it's a nice addiction. This one may leave or stay. I'd prefer it to stay. Why? So I can be by your side. Love you...if only I could show you.

____________

•Nicole

•Backseat

I woke up and nobody was at the wheel. And I looked around and saw nobody around. I stood up and I was someplace I've never been before. I got out and started walking. Who knows where but I did when some dude came up to me and started to touch me.

"Leave me alone!"

"Baby...you tight?" The dude asked me, his breath smelling like cigar smoke.

"Shut up and let me go!"

"Babe-"

"Nigga leave me alone! i don't know you"

"I'm Trey"

"Trey who?"

"Trey Daniels"

"Didn't....wait...we went out in second grade, right?"

"Yea Nicole, before your family hit jackpot and you left."

"Oh where am I?"

"This is Atlanta"

"What part?"

"Bad, don't you live in the good parts?"

"Yea but I don't remember much"

"Take a bus and go"

"Okay...bye trey..thanks"

"No problem Nicole"

I got on the nearest bus and rode it to the nice parts. I went inside and my dad was expecting me there. What happened?

"Hey dad"

"Nicole Summer Hunter!"

"What?"

"Why did I find a condom in your room?"

"A what?"

"You know what a condom is!"

"In my room?"

"Yes!!"

"But I never have had an sexual contact with any boy!"

Which I knew was a lie. A bad one. Well it wasn't even like I enjoyed it...it was rape.

"I found it under your bed! And extra in your closet, drawer, and jewelry box."

"What? I've never even brought a boy in the house! Only ONE and that was only b/c of dance practice."

"You are not allowed to compete next week!"

"What?"

"You heard me! NO Juilliard for you!"

"No! You can't do that! Dad please! I need that scholarship! My team needs me!"

"Too bad! We have money! You don't need to compete!"

"But I don't just do it for the money! I do it for the dance too! I know ballet, hip hop, all that! Please daddy! Please!"

"No Nicole..not until I decide to let you, which I probably won't!"

"Okay"

"Bye Nicole"

"Bye"

F-cking bull shit! I have to compete! I have to!

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

•Majesta POV

"How could you?"

"How could I what?"

"Tell Nic that?"

"About Princeton?"

"Yes!"

"What? You are."

"He's my cousin!"

"For real? Oh so you f-cking your cousin? damn hoe you stoop so low"

"The hell I don't! Yea I got pregnant by your brother. Don't mean shit"

"How old are you Majesta?"

"17"

"He is 23 TF wrong with your ass?"

"Whatever he told me he was 18"

"Yea, now it's MY brothers fault. Bull crap Maj"

"Whatever girl"

"Bye hoe" said Darcey as she walked out this bytch think she funny...too bad she don't know the real me.

:::

Ill be ending this story in a week or two!!!! Wish me luck on my test in math tomorrow!!!

Kisses :*

Peace ✌

Love ♥

-Kira♥