Chapter 7

Oh & I make monologues that express MY life, not the characters in the story so yea. :)

________________

Monologue #2

Love is like a song bird. When it's not ready it doesn't sing but when it's ready it sings. When love is ready its magical and wonderful, when its not there's mistakes and sadness.

______________________

Chresanto's Room/5:26 AM

I woke up from a weird yet nice dream, which was nice till the ending. I was smiling at myself for he dream I had.

•Dream•

"Aww Chres you look so cute right now" I hear Nicole say and I turned around to face her. Her luscious lips were right there and I pressed my lips against hers and then I pulled away. I saw her beautiful eyes looking at me.

"I love you" she said.

"Me too babe" I said.

"So when are we...ya know" she said as she bit her lip.

"Ummm ya know..." I managed to say as I was being turned on every single second of being close to her.

"Mhhmmm so let's get started then baby" she said as she made her way to the bathroom and came back out in some lingerie. It was pink with black lace. She say beside me and I kissed her and had a tongue war. I then got on top of her taking off my pants.

•Pause: okay maybe some of y'all like rated r scenes but...I mean I would but some people would rather not so sorry if you were getting excited but no babies not happening•

I the stuck my hot dog in her buns. I heard her moans which made me go harder and deeper. I smiled in pleasure and looked down at her. What I saw wasn't even Nicole. It was Jacqueline. I then stopped and Jacqueline said "why you stop Chres?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Um haven't you already noticed?" She said.

"No, no, no" I said as I backed up and heard Jacqueline's voice echoing and saying "where you going Chres?" Then as I got to a corner I was back in bed and looked around •sigh • only a dream.

•Reality•

I shivered thinking about that dream. I looked at he clock 5:35 AM still sorta early I went back to sleep thinking about Nicole.

***

I had my skinny jeans, some black and red supras, red shirt that said 'Cali Dude' in black letters and a chain and my studs. I smiled and looked in the mirror and walked out the door. Wait till Nicole see's this.

***

Palace Central/7:54 AM

I walked into school ready to impress hunter girl. Immediately I failed. I looked at her and melted. She had on some 3 inch heels, some lace leggings, a short skirt that was violet on top of the leggings, a black tank top with a violet cardigan on top, her hair was wavy and had a side bang, she had some hoop earrings and a necklace that said "Princess". She looked at me smirked and walked off with Jacob. Oh so it's like that now? Iight I went to Jacqueline and gave her a kiss and she had almost the same outfit as Nicole but without the necklace, hair, and leggings. Except Nicole was WAY better looking.

***

I was in French class and Nicole was my partner. We had an easy assignment.

T=Translation

"My Name is Nicole Hunter vous?" She asked.

-T: my name is Nicole hunter what about you?-

"Bonjour, mon nom est Chresanto Août." I replied.

-T: hello, my name is Chresanto August.-

"pourquoi où vous me regarde dans les Chres couloir?" Said Nicole.

-T: why were you staring at me in the hallway Chres?-

"parce que vous avez regardé ... nice" I said.

-T: because you looked...nice-

"eh bien je vous le rappelle, vous avez Jacqueline" she said.

-T: oh well may I remind you, you have Jacqueline-

"et quoi? vous avez maintenant jacob ne pas vous? parfait petit couple." I replied.

-T: and what? you have jacob now dont you? perfect little couple.-

"s'il vous plaît chresanto, moi et jacob? ont rien à faire. et les cloches à sonner environ alors taisez-vous." She replied.

-T:please chresanto, me and jacob? have nothing going on. and the bells about to ring so shut up. -

•Bell Rings•

I saw her walk out and leave to go to Jacob. Nothing going on? Bull shit.

Palace Central/11:26 AM

[Jacqueline POV]

I went into the secret room and met up with him.

"bien hermosa, ¿qué vamos a hacer?" He asked.

"Get rid of her" I said.

"derecho, se preparan para atacar a mi princesa, porque todo esto es un montaje" he said.

"Okay babe" I said.

"Hacer bien chica porque ella no puede estar viva mucho más tiempo" he said.

"Esta bein" I said and walked out. Prepare to say bye princess.

***

Palace Central/12:01 PM

[Jacob POV]

Me an Nicole were walking to the dance floor to practice. We walked in and started to dance I felt like she was worried. I knew what it was.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea" she said with her head down.

"Do you....." I started to say but then stopped myself.

"Do I what?" Said Nicole.

"Do you have feelings for Chres?" I asked and she just looked at me with a look of sadness. She simply just rose and walked out of the room with tears in her eyes . . .

•sigh•

I knew it......

Foot Ball Field/1:24 PM

[Nicole POV]

I walked out because deep down I knew the answer.... And it was yes. I like Chresanto but one problem. He goes with my worst enemy. Im Nicole Shay'lee Hunter. Boys come to me not he other way around. But it happened. I fell in love with a boy without even knowing him a lot. Although I felt like I have.

:::A/N:::

Boring I didn't like it :/ but ill try better!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Love you all

Until next time . . .

& I updated b/c y'all made me so happy b/c I got 100 votes :') and crying while writing this last part. Told you I am VERY happy :) bye babies ❤

Oh and happy B-day to Prodigy on his 16th birthday!!!! He is 1/4 of mindless behavior and without him who would sing in their songs. Who would be the one embarrassed to talk about girls on the breakfast club? The shy and quiet one but has a lot of talent and spunk behind those a shades. He is inspirational and makes people want to continue in their lives. The one that says its okay to be different. I'm proud to say I'm an MB fan and always will be all those haters that don't like them or prefer 1D or Justin Bieber well then like their music. It's your opinion that they have "better" music. No one has better music but its just some people get attracted to other music. Prodigy may NEVER read this but whatever I hope he was a happy birthday. :)

•Love MindlessChica❤