Finale

Kate and her friends Natalie and Yesha are currently eating inside a fast food chain restaurant. They are having fun eating while talking to each others when Natalie almost choke in her drink when she saw Jeric entered with a pretty girl holding hands with him.

 "Are you okay, Natalie?" Yesha asked worriedly, Natalie gestured her to look at the entrance. She widen her eyes when she saw Jeric ordering on the counter while holding hands with a pretty girl. 

Yesha and Natalie are sitting facing the counter while Kate is sitting across them, back facing the two lovebirds who sat down next to each others on the table right behind them. Natalie felt so tempted to curse at Jeric who broke Kate's heart a couple of weeks ago. While Yesha is silently hoping that Kate and Jeric won't see each others right now.

Kate noticed the weird behavior of her friends. Well, her friends are always weird but right now, they are extra weird. "What's wrong, girls?"

 Yesha shoved fries inside Natalie's mouth, then chuckled. "I think Natalie wants another order of fries that's why she can't stop looking at the counter, right?" 

Natalie nodded her head, then steal Kate's ordered fries. Kate was about to scold her idiot friends when she heard familiar voices behind her.

 "Eat well, Candace. Don't just drink soft drinks, you need to eat this foods too, okay?"

 "Okay, Jeric. But I want you to feed me, okay?"

 "Of course, my love."

Yesha and Natalie exchanged glances, they looked back at Kate who's wearing a poker face making them more worried. Jeric is currently feeding Candace when he noticed Yesha and Natalie sitting on the table in front of them. Exactly, Kate turn around and had an eye contact with him. The atmosphere suddenly felt tense and awkward at the same time. 

"What's wrong, Jeric?" Candace asked. She noticed Kate who's having a staring battle with Jeric right now making her jealous. She cleared her throat making them broke their staring battle. "Do you know that girl, honey?"

 He smiled then nodded at her. "She's Kate, my ex girl friend." Yesha and Natalie cringed after hearing what he said. "She's the girl who helped me during my hardest times after you cheated on me, honey. She's such a nice girl." 

Candace felt guilty but still, she's jealous. "I'm so sorry, Jeric. I will never break your heart again. I promise that I will be a good girl from now on." Candace then pecked his lips making Kate's friends shocked then took a curious look at her.

 The lovebirds stand up, then walked closer to Kate and her friends' table. He formally introduced Candace as his girlfriend. He looked at Kate, then smiled. 

"I hope... everything between us will be okay once again, Kate. I didn't really mean to hurt you. I'm really grateful that you came into my life because you made me realize a lot of things." He said, smiling awkwardly at her who's just looking at him with a poker face. "I hope we can still be friends, Kate." 

A moment of silence enveloped them, and awkwardness is too obvious especially between Jeric and Kate. 

Kate smiled. "Why not? You made me realize a lot of things too, Jeric. I don't see anything wrong if we will start over again. As friends only."

 He sighed in relief then nodded. Kate smiled then looked at Candace. "Don't ever break Jeric's precious heart again, miss Candace."

 Candace nodded, then smiled. "Don't worry, I won't do that anymore. If I did that again, I will give you the privilege to slap my gorgeous face." 

Yesha and Natalie raised their hands then both said. "Can we have that privilege too?"

 Candace got shocked but they all just laughed. They asked a waiter to make a set of tables good for five persons, and they eat their foods together while sharing different stories with each others.