Emergency Hero?

It was the early and peaceful morning for the people of Clover Kingdom, King Julius was once again intrigued by the magic of different people when suddenly his door bursts open followed by each of the squad captains in slight panic on their faces.

It was silent at first, the silence was broken by Yami Sukehiro "Sir we have a problem.". Julius stared at them waiting for them to tell him what the problem was. "Well wha-" He was suddenly cut off by the sound of crying. The Blue Rose captain, Charlotte Rosalie, walked to the front carrying a small baby which looked like it was only a month old. "We found her on the outskirts of town. She was in a basket with a few belongings."

Nozel Silva, captain of the Silver Eagles, placed down a basket which had items inside it. A clover key attached to a long but small chain-like string, a few small pillows, a blanket, three bottles filled with milk, and a pale blue colored six leafed grimoire.

The baffled wizard king stared at the grimoire for a full two minutes only to snap back to reality due to Marx walking into the room to see what was happening. "What's going o-" the blue haired boy was cut off by the crying baby. Charlotte took one of the bottles of milk and fed it to the crying baby to keep her quiet.

The wizard king started to mumble incoherent words while staring at the basket. "Sir what should we do about her? She has a grimoire yet she's only about a month old." Fuegoleon spoke up to snap the wizard king out of his thoughts once more. "Right um I don't know yet but for now take care of her. Until I'm able to tell the king about this situation you all will take care of her." The wizard king spoke still baffled by the situation. While all this was happening Charlotte who was carrying the baby was uncomfortable with the situation "ow ow ow..." The female knight mumbled. "One more thing about the baby...she's not human..." The female mumbled out which caused the others in the room to turn her way. "What do you mean?" The king spoke confused. Charlotte took off the blanket which hooded the sleeping baby showing pointy elf ears.

Their eyes widened as they saw the ears. Specifically William's eyes were the widest due to his secret situation. "She's half elf. The stories said that elf's who were blessed by mana have markings on their faces but receive their grimoires at the age of 15 just like us. But she seems to be an exception." Julius spoke staring at the child with stars for eyes.

"Im keeping her..." A defending silence was created from the words of the wizard king. Suddenly the door swung open to reveal King Augustus who heard everything. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD?!" He shouted at Julius. "YOU'RE A CHILD YOURSELF" Marx added with a as-a-matter-of-fact tone in his voice. "I'm keeping her." The other king in the room sighed leaving the room. Marx was about to leave but shouted "fine fine! But she'll be kept a secret. We don't want anyone to know about this."

Charlotte placed the baby gently into the basket after moving the hard items aside. Yami took the basket from Nozel handing it over to the wizard king. "Your problem now." The king took the basket staring at the baby inside the basket. "Wait...how am I going to take care of her?...please help me.." he said terrified.

"My father told me to help you and ordered the other squad captains to help as well" Dominato explained as he walked into the room "HAH?!" Yami exclaimed with a stick of cigar in his mouth. "Well...she is a bit younger than my little brother Leo.."Fuegoleon stated with a hand on his chin. "Thank you!!" The wizard king started to cry anime tears like in the anime series- wait off topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months. Months turned to years. The little elf girl was now 9 years old. She was outside at the field meditating while levitating subcontiously. A sudden gust of fire headed her way. She didn't flinch from the fire when it was heading towards her only to disappear 10 meters away from her. "I thought you said you'd stop doing that Leo" the young elf girl said slowly landing on the ground before opening her (e/c) eyes to see the young royal. "I thought you said you'd stop levitating" the young boy retorted back at her. The female sighed as she stood up dusting herself off before saying "It's like second nature to me it can't be helped. Is there anything you need?"