Chapter 9

Recap:

"Ah! Um no actually that was just uh.....less than...1% of my power.... If I used 25% I might accidentally destroy Japan if I use the tornado trick again." The room fell silent for a moment their heads turned to the girl in disbelief, then to the girl's friends who nodded in agreement.

"WHAT?!"

_________________________________________

"So like.... How long have you been practicing your quirk?" Mina asked pulling the shorter girl towards her. "To be honest I kinda found out I had a quirk when I was alone meditating at home. Which was... 12? 11 years ago? I mean I'm 15 now so I guess using my quirk is second nature to me. I use it unconsciously." The girl said smiling a bit.

"Now that I think about it... you're really young.... Wait... Bakugo said that you had a wind quirk... Do you have other quirks?! Are you like Todoroki?!" Toru shouted shuffling towards the hooded girl. "Kinda? I mean. I do have two quirks but I don't really wanna talk about it."

They had noticed her discomfort immediately and tried to change the topic. "Let's watch a movie!" Mina shouted taking the remote. They all sat down close to each other. (Y/n) on the other hand, had Momo on her left, Hitoshi on her right and Katsuki behind her. All three of her closest friend had leaned on her while slightly hugging her, which she didn't mind at all.

Of course to the Baku-squad it was weird for them to see their supposed leader acting soft towards someone, much less a girl. While watching the movie small snores could be heard, gaining everyone's attention. They all turned around to find their classmates holding the short girl, who was asleep in their arms. Hands would be thrown right now if it weren't for the sleeping beauty in their precence.

"I think we should all go to sleep too. Just so that we don't wake (L/n)-san up." Iida spoke in a hushed voice but made sure that everyone, aside form the sleeping girl, heard him. They all agreed and turned off the T.V. before heading to their rooms. Bakugo, Shinso, and Yaomomo had agreed for Bakugo to take her to her dorm since she was sitting on his lap, with a hint of jealousy of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday morning! Meaning no school! Class 1a were having their usual routine. While they were having breakfast however, Kaminari had turned on the T.V. for no reason. Before he could switch the channel though, his eyes landed and a certain hooded girl who was on the breaking News!

"(L/N)?!" He had accidentally exclaimed, gathering the attention of everyone in the room. "(L/n)-san is in her ro- IS THAT (L/N) ON TV?!" Kirishima shouted sitting beside his friend on the couch. The rest of class 1A who where curious sat down beside them, listening to the news.

"Once middle schooler's, The Seven Drops, now First year highschoolers have posted a story on how they were planning to get together and play once again! This was their last piece before splitting off to their highschools! Let's watch it!"

(A/n: okay so like. Wattpad doesn't allow this video to be seen here so instead! I'll tell you which one it is and you can go watch it on Youtube. Boring I know. But wattpad doesn't want me to show it so were stuck with this. "Kono Oto Tomare: Rainbow performance" just search that up and click the video with Satowa's face while smiling a bit! That's all! Also here's the list. Basically changing the names and looks. I'm too lazy to introduce them:

Satowa: (Y/n)
Chika: Ono Ryo
Takezo:Saito Yoshiaki
Saneyasu: Suda Katsuo
Michitaka: Yamasaki Eiji
Kota: Shinohara Toshiaki
Hiro:Yoshinaga Akemi )