Chapter 7

Recap:

"Who are you meeting?" The female ravenette asked. The hooded girl only smiled before grabbing the koto and walking back to her room. As soon as she came back she headed straight to the front door.

"Someone important."

________________________________________

It was the next morning in the 1A classroom. They were all talking to each other like normal but as soon as the door opened they looked to see their homeroom teacher. Before he spoke up, he scanned the room seeing an empty chair at the back row.

"Where's (L/n)?" He asked with a brow raised slightly. "She said she was meeting someone important yesterday. Hasn't come back since." The teacher sighed at the red head's answer but nodded.

~|•|~

Meanwhile the girl was currently on a plane that she took earlier, heading towards a neighbouring country, The Philippines. She stared out the window smiling as the sunlight grazed her face.

"Miss (L/n), Your house is 10 minutes away by car from the interview." The A.I.'s voice spread throughout the private jet. "I see thank you Seisemic." The hooded girl got up then walked to the pantry of the plane to get some water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After landing, the hooded girl walked to the doors of her 'house' which was the same one she had in the different countries.

(A/n:ignore the people and yes your house is the same one in every country cuz I'm too lazy.)

Tagalog/Filipino
English
Japanese(basically normal)

The doors open to reveal her Butler and maid who were twins and had the same quirk, cloning, which was conviniet for such a big house. "Welcome back Miss (L/n)" The hooded girl nodded and smiled. "Maria please prepare suit number 2967 for my worldwide interview tonight."

The maid nodded smiling before walking off. The butler walked with the hooded female to her support items rooms. "Miss (L/n), I'm afraid to say that your interview is in 15 minutes." The butler spoke slightly worried about the time. The hooded girl only hummed as the maid walked into the room with the business suit.

After the butler left the hooded female stripped her clothes before putting on the suit.

(A/n: if you're curious this is what the hoodie part looks like also below it is the suit.)

)