Chapter 3

Recap:

The bi colored male looked back at the hooded female who seemed so carefree as if she didn't even care about being a hero in the first place. She was calm and collected but seemed bored. He didn't know what happened next but he was suddenly walking towards the girl which gained a few students' attention. After asking his question heads turned towards the two.

"Why do you want to be a hero?"

________________________________________

The hooded girl looked up at him. Silently staring as if she was looking for an excuse. Instead, he was shocked by her answer. "I never said I wanted to be a hero."

The bi colored male stared at her in disbelief. Being in the hero course of U.A. was a big thing. And she didn't even want to be one? "If you don't want to be a hero then, why are you here in the hero course?"

He kept pushing his questions towards the short girl. "I'm here because the teachers want to show all hero courses that there will always be someone stronger than them. That would include you." The girls answers were monotone. No emotions. Straight forward answers.

"And you're that someone stronger?" The male asked only to be answered immediately. "Yes, yes I am." This answer angered majority of the hero course students.

Some were thinking that she has a big ego. But some remembered the hot-headed class 1A's sports festival representative. He was beaten up easily by the short girl only to win by her telling him he had won.

Before anyone could start shouting at the short girl. The winged hero had an idea. "Hey! Why don't we fight you (Y/n)? Show them how strong you really are" the winged hero smirked at the idea he had made. Only realizing that it was a mistake that he made a bit too late.

Students stared at the heroes who were present and weren't their teachers, only to be met by a few shaking knees. "Challenge accepted Hawks." The words of the small girl made the heroes eyes widen they weren't ready for another beating by the young girl.

"I'm not fighting her." The flaming hero's son stared at his father in disbelief. "Last time I fought her. I couldn't walk. Thankfully she healed me or did you forget that she made you lose your wings Hawks?" At this point the winged hero knew his mistake and started looking down on the ground.

"Come on Hawks you're the one who started this." The rabbit hero pushed the winged hero towards the girl. "Mirko! Don't push me! I'm trying to regain my confidence here!" The winged hero retorted.

The other three pros sighed shaking their head. "Fine I'll fight her with you." Hawks turned to the two heroes, Best Jeanist and Edgeshot, while anime tears. The other two heroes sighed then agreed to fight the female.

(A/n:I'm bad at fight scenes so uh yeah sorry. Btw reader-chan has shown two quirks. But does she really have two quirks?)

Edgeshot folded his body heading towards the girl, Hawks drew feathers aiming towards the girl, Best Jeanist sent fibers towards her, Mirko waited to have a kick, Endeavour waited for Edgeshot to stop using his quirk.

Edgeshot's folded body was thrown back, Hawks' feathers were sent back to him pinning him to the wall, Best Jeanist's fibers were sent flying capturing the other heroes without an effort.