Chapter 6

Recap:

The blond laughed a bit more. "That's not what I was talking about. She's been through a lot lately. If you're planning on something with her don't do it yet. A smile can hide many things. Just like mine before."

The bush boy nodded slowly as they watched the girl run away.

"I hope she's okay."

________________________________________

The hooded girl knocked on the principal's door. "Uncle Nezu? It's me. (Y/n)." After hearing the approval to enter, she opened the door then walked inside before closing it again.

"You called for me uncle?" The chair turned showing the small principal with a big smile. "Ah yes I did call for you (Y/n), as you know the Heroes Gala is approaching." The girl nodded slowly.

"Yes Uncle Enji told me about it last night when I had dinner with him Fuyumi and Hawks." The hooded girl confirmed. "Yes well you see since no one knows that Rano is in town. I was wondering if you will be attending." The hooded girl tilted her head. "Well I was given an invitation by the commission but I wasn't really thinking of attending."

The hybrid principal looked down at his tea for a bit before speaking again. "Why don't you attend as both Rano and a representative of your company? So that people wouldn't suspect that you're Rano until you're ready."

The hooded girl thought about it for a while before giving in with a small smile. "Fine. But why must I?" The tilted her head in curiosity. "Well every year there's a small best dress competition and I thought of you joining it."

The girl deadpanned at the small animal. "You just want me to attend the competition so that none of the other heroes will fight for it huh?" With a swift and rapid nod the girl sighed leaning back on her seat.

"Fine I guess I could be able to stop Muri and Yu from fighting over it." The principal chuckled. "To be completely honest, the heroes commission president was slightly scared of what might happen because of...last year's competition."

The hooded girl giggled. "Yeah I saw it all on TV! Yu was in her giant form with her dress and Muri was holding onto her hair trying not to fall off. They needed Shota to use his quirk to stop Yu. Then Nagu had to get Muri down before Yu was fully in her normal form."

The animal sighed nodding. "Me and the commission think that if you were there as (Y/n), you could stop them. And Rano being there for extra security." The girl nodded smiling understandingly. "Okay I'll go to the Gala Uncle."

"Great! I'd expect you to arrive there with your parents?" The girl shook her head. "No they'll be in China by then. One for a photoshoot and another for a meeting at the newest hospital that we opened up." The principal nodded. "I see will you be okay going on your own then?"

The girl nodded smiling. "Of course I will. Is that all you wanted to talk about?" The small white furry animal nodded smiling before sipping his tea again. "Thank you for your time (N/n). Run along to class now."

The girl nodded then bowed before running out to her class for homeroom. As she left the principal smiled warmly. "She's too good for this world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After homeroom the hooded girl was asleep on her table. Most of the teachers would ignore this but a hero named Ectoplasm thought of challenging her with a math problem to which he knows she would get right.