Going Back

I am going to save my mom she is after all basically my real mom. We had to go back to get help, we had to get my friends back. I tell Andrea and she agrees we decide to start heading there by 10:00 which would be the time that her parents would be asleep.
10:00
We decided to meet at my house and we had to hurry to get back I had no idea what Janeth was doing to my mom. I tried using my powers failed, I felt hopeless how am I supposed to help myself and others if I can't even us my powers. We headed back to the fields. I don't know if they all were still alive.
Hannah's POV
I ran and turned invisible I didn't want to be found but I also had this urge to. To. Well I couldn't think of the word. I saw someone else it was Belle. I was going to sneak up on her. I walked slowly and I made sure there wasn't a stupid twig in the middle of nowhere like in the movies. Becuase I thought that was stupid how can there be a twig where there is no trees and how would you not see it if it was randomly there. Also how would you happen to step there exactly in the middle of it to crack it? Like wow. I sneaked I was about to grab her when she took me by surprise and jumped. She punched me once, twice and then I threw her of. She tried freezing me but missed becuase she could not see me. I tried being quiet but she still heard me. She moved around and grabbed my arm then she froze me I could not move. She threw more ice. It was crawling up my face. This was like frozen and I hated it. I screamed but I couldn't do anything about it. It was over.

Katherine's POV
I had arrived and I walked into the field I wanted to find Briar she knew the field better than I. I heard a scream. It was Hannah. "Hannah! Hannah!" What was going on? I ran to where I heard it and there was an ice statue. No wait. It looked like Hannah. "Where is Belle?" I asked Andrea "Run! Run! Run! Run!" What was happening I was scared so I just ran off. Andrea was behind me as a bird something was being shit at her. Ice! It was Belle she still want Ed to kill us a hitch meant she killed Hannah! I saw in the distance a figure I took a chance. It could be Zel or Briar and I was hoping it was Briar. She yelled at us. "Hey come over here!" She motioned. I. Ran into her house and so did Andrea. Briar quickly boarded the door. " I've been hiding from them all day!" I just couldn't believe Everything that's happened. We would have to stay here for a while. I peeked through the window and Zel and Belle were fighting I didn't want to look anymore so I closed my eyes. I hadn't realized when I feel asleep.

Morning
"Your finally awake." "Um what?" I had just woken up and it came back to me of what happened last night. "Andrea left she is safe tho." I nodded. "How long have I been asleep?" "One night that's it." Briar said calmly "Oh." I didn't know what else to say. I called Andrea and we planned to get my mom back tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter I'm almost finished with the book so 😔. I am writing another book The Hooded Soldiers
I will try to update by Friday.