Leaving Katherine

Andrea's POV
"I'm sorry I had to leave her." Her mother sobbing in front of me mad me feel even worse. I hadn't meant to leave her and for all I know she's already dead. I wanted to go back but Katherine's mom would not let me out her sight. Belle started to regain her memory she still hadn't remembered her powers. I don't know if I could go back to save her.

Katherine's POV
" I know how we can escape!" They turned to look at me with curiosity. "At midnight while Janeth's minion is sleeping Hannah escapes and while invisible opens the door. Zel will levitate the keys from him so we do not touch him. I would distract Janeth so then we can slip unnoticed downstairs." We waited and it was time.
Hannah's POV
"Don't mess this up." Zel tells me with a half smile. I open the door while invisible the door creeks but he wakes but sees nothing he falls back asleep. I escaped downstairs I wait.
Zel's POV
Hannah was downstairs so it was my turn. I levitate the keys shakily trying to not make a lot of noise. I grab them and tiptoe downstairs. I was very worried but everything was going according to plan.
Katherine's POV
Janeth was working on something she looked like a witch. I pushed her keys down and she turns around to pick them up. I do small little things that distract her from suspecting things. As I think that I should leave I knew it was time. I start walking out she hears me. I trip as I start to run I make it to the halway as I see the door at the end of the hallway. Hannah and Zel see me they start screaming I turn around Janeth's minion catches me. I tell them to run but they didn't want to leave without me. "You're going to die if we leave you!" "I know it was part of the plan!" I was hoping the hadn't see the tear escape my eye. They had ran out and escaped.