Its to Late

When I had ran dragging Belle I had gotten tired so I stopped to catch my breath. Andrea caught up with us and she was with my mom. "I went back to get her." I thanked her and I new I had to explain everything to my mom. I told her we all had powers and that Janeth wants to kill me. She looked surprise but she decided that we could not go back home until we new it was safe. We stayed at a hotel that was closest to home becuase we had to walk everywhere. Good thing my mom carried her credit card everywhere. Me and Andrea started planning out how we were going to get Zel and Hannah back. My mom heard us and told us that we couldn't go back as Belle started waking up. "What are we doing here?" Belle didn't remember what had happened! We explained everything to her but she thought we were crazy that no one had superpowers and she was going to call the police for kidnapping her. My mom was quick to act she told her we were telling stories and that she was at a sleepover but that she had slipped and fallen. Belle told us that she did not recognize any of us. How are we supposed to get her memory back . I used my power to see what would happen. I had a vision of Janeth killing Zel and Hannah. It was going to be to late we needed Belle's help! I needed more answers about why Janeth was trying to kill me. When it was midnight I left the room heading toward my house...