F this

Andrea's POV
Back at her house again brought back many memories none of which I wanted to recall. Getting Katherine's mom back was going to be hard. Janeth was going to be hard to defeat I was confused why she had more than one power. We sneaked into her house and decided that I should go on and turn into an ant. I walked under the door into the room she was in. I looked around but it was hard to see. I couldn't hear anything either. I turned into a butterfly because shit, and flyer gracefully over to the bathroom. I turned back into an ant crawled under the door there I saw her mom tied up Janeth was not there. Katherine's mom looked horrible and I had to get her out. I turn into myself and she sees me but is still kind of weak. She starts resisting probably thinking its Janeth. I tell her to be quiet and help her up we walk out and I turn into a a tiger so she can ride me. She realizes it's me and I take her to Katherine. We leave and I wonder were Janeth had been this whole time.

Katherine's POV
We left my house which felt weird because if it's mine shouldn't I be able to live in it? We reach her house and I give my mom water.

Briar's POV
I had been confused but quickly learned what was going on. I tried practicing powers but nope. I found Hannah I think her name was, outside and I felt so bad. She was frozen I kept her outside so the ice could melt but she might not be able to melt fast enough so she doesn't have frost bite. I tried everything but had to just wait. This I like frozen but in real life.

Andrea's POV
As her mom started to wake up I knew I needed to go back to the field but I knew I couldn't my parents would start to worry, then they would find out I knew Katherine would have to go by herself. Hannah's parents were probably worried about her she still wasn't home and she hasn't been in a while. No one has.