Kitchen Counter ~ Corbyn Besson/Smut

Y/Ns POV

I woke up one morning naked in my shared bed with my boyfriend Corbyn of 2 years. I turned over carefully (I was facing him in his arms) trying not to wake him up and it worked. I got up and put on his shirt that goes down to my thighs and a thong. I walk down the stairs to start breakfast. I get in the kitchen and get all the things I need to make bacon and eggs and start cooking. First I put the bacon in the oven so I can start the coffee. After the coffee starts I start on the eggs. The bacon and eggs are done so I put them on plates and on the counter next to the stove waiting for Corbyn to wake up. I went over to the coffee pot and opened the cabinet to the cups which I could barely reach. I got me and Corbyn both a cup and started to pour me a cup then him but right before i could pick his cup up i felt arms around my waist immediately knew it was Corbyn. I put the coffee pot back and rested my head on his chest.

Good morning Love. He said with his raspy morning voice

Good morning baby. I responded

I turned around to face him and smiled.

What are you smiling about? He asked me smiling back at me

Oh nothing. I say scrunching my nose up

Hhhm. He said kind of glaring at me (But not in a im mad at you kinda way)

What?

Oh nothing. He said smiling again

I slapped his chest softly and tried to get out of his arms. He ended up letting me go so I went to our food and put them on the table. He turned me around after I put the plates down and picked me up over his shoulder.

Ahh Corbyn! I squealed

He sat me down on the island and put his hands on my thighs and I put my hands on his face leaning in to kiss him.

I love you. He said right before smashing our lips together I moaned into the kiss and he smirked. His hands started to roam my body while mine stayed on his face. He took off my/his shirt and kissed me again. He started to kiss down my neck to my chest. I laid down so he could kiss further down my chest to my stomach while leaving hickeys. He got to the top of my thong and looked up for reassurance. I nodded letting him know it was okay. He pulled them down with his teeth keeping eye contact the whole time. He got them off me and I spread my legs for him. He stared at my soaking heat for a minute or two before I begged for him to do something.

Corbyn please do something. I finally said not wanting to wait another minute

Not my name. He said back while taking his sweats and boxers off

D-daddy please. I stuttered begging for his touch

He walked up to me and I rested myself on my elbows watching his eyes look me up and down. He chuckled knowing he had me under his spell.

Daddy please i beg you to do something. I begged once again

After that he started to align his dick with my entrance and rubbed up and down my slit making me whimper and lay back down. He looked at my eyes again making sure it was okay to push in. I nodded my head vigorously. He chuckled again and slowly pushed into me. I whimpered because of the slight pain I felt. He stopped after he was fully in me waiting for me to adjust to his size. After i was adjusted i nodded once again letting him know he can move. He started to move in and out of me. He continued to move and the pleasure started to build up. A couple seconds later I was a moaning mess. He moved faster and faster, my moans fueling him.

Oh f-fuck daddy dont stop. I moaned out

His hand went down to my clit rubbing softly knowing I love the extra pleasure.

You like that baby girl. He questioned knowing my answer

Fuck y-yes daddy please dont stop. I moan again my legs starting to shake

We kept going for a little while longer before I started to feel the knot in my stomach.

D-daddy I-Im gonna c-cum. I managed to get out

Me too princess. he groaned

After that he twitched inside me and my walls clenched around him we came at the same time. My legs still shaking and him collapsing on top of me he moved slowly riding out our highs. He pulled out and I sat up watching his every move while he got the clothes from the ground. He threw his shirt I had on earlier at me and I pulled it over my head while he started to put my thong back on me knowing I won't be able to walk or stand. After he put his pants back on he picked me up and sat me at the table where our food was.

Best sex ever. He said

Its a little late for that. I respond giggling

He just looked at me and glared. I take a bite out of my food immediately, spitting it out.

Its cold and gross now. I say making a face at Corbyn

Hey thats not my fault. He said admiring my face

I made another face at him mocking him without words.

I love you. He said chuckling at me

I guess i love you too. I responded playfully rolling my eyes and smiling at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi :)

So sorry if this sucks also this will be the last smut on this book I will start posting them on my actual smut book and take the smut ones off of this one and put them on that book too. I think that's it byyeeeeeeeeeee :)