Chapter 4 (confession)

Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes!!!!

Akaashi locked his doors as you both walked into the arcade and getting in line to pay for a gaming card. After you two got your gaming card the first game you spotted was basketball.

"come on kaashi, let's play this" you grabbed his hand leading him to the basketball game

"y/n i think you got me mistaken" he scratched the back of his neck "i play volleyball not basketball"

you playfully hit his shoulder softly while half laughing "keiji i know, it's just a game. Plus this might be the only game i beat you in"

"i doubt that this will be the only game you win" he pulled his game card out of his pocket "but anything for you"

This made you blush hard asf, lucky you he couldn't see it because of your melanin but he could definitely tell you were flustered which made him smirk to himself giving him more confidence for what was to come later.
~
"i knew you'd win this one, but come on it's my turn to pick a game" it was akaashi's turn to grab your hand dragging you to a different arcade game.

The both of you played for hours on end non stop, truly enjoying your time together. Both of you taking pictures and videos of the time you were having together. After about 3 hours of being at the arcade you decided to check the time. You flipped up your wrist soo your apple watch was facing you, the screen automatically turning on and showing the time '7:43'. Your eyes widening in shock you got akaashi's attention.

"kejiiii!!!! its '7:43.' we've been here for a little over 3 hours" you said tapping his shoulder and showing him the time.

"wow time really flew by, well i guess that's what happens when you spend time with the person you like" akaashi confessed to you

" i know, i'm actually kind of hung- wait what" you said finally realizing what he said making a '😀' face

he giggled at your reaction "i like you y/n i have for a while now i guess i'm just getting the guts to finally tell you, i'm not gonna say all that 'i know you don't feel the same' bullshit because i don't want to assume your feelings soo i want to hear it out of your mouth" he said as you stood there with the same face

"you're serious right? like no joke. You're not trying to play with my feelings, this isn't a dare or anything right" you asked flooding him with questions

"yes i'm serious, i really do like you" he stared down at you with a smile

You jumped on him causing him to stumble back a little at the sudden action. "I like you too keji i was just to pussy to say anything, i really really like you" you wrapped your arms around his neck holding him close to you as you smiled from ear to ear happy to hear he likes you back.

As he held you up by your thighs, you lifted your head up off his shoulder and looked him in his eyes.

"can i" was all he said as he started at your lips

'omfg that consent is SEGSYYYYYYYYYYYYY' was all you thought before nodding your head for approval

He almost immediately closed the gap between you two, connecting your lips. Which lasted for a good 5 seconds before you pulled away and smiled at him wrapping your arms back around his neck then hopping down shortly after.

"im glad i finally got that off my chest, also will you be my girlfriend" he asked you

"pfft, yes of course, i could never say no to you" you grabbed your purse then grabbed his hand and you both walked out of the arcade together. His hand brushed again yours and you caught on to what he was trying to do so your grabbed his hand and looked up at him only to see his face turned the other way because he didn't want you to see him blushing 'cute' you thought.