Chapter 18 {brother}

A/N: ughh im sad this book is coming to an end only 5 more chapters left including this one. But don't worry these last chapters will be 5000+ words long. Hope yall enjoy and sorry for any grammatical/spelling mistakes. Okay i lied bcz this book is too short for my liking so imma write like 10 more chapters. 😁

Unedited
<3

You and keiji were cuddled up on your bed watching some random movie on Netflix. Your head was laid on his chest, one of your legs thrown across his.

*Ring*

You flinched slightly at the sudden annoying sound flowing from your nightstand. You rolled your eyes and ignored the call snuggling back up into your boyfriends chest. Then it rung again and you groaned ignoring it for another time. Then again.

"fucking hell" you reached for your phone and checked the caller id rolling your eyes once you seen who it was.

"what bitch" akaashi was taken aback by your harsh words

"come get me from the airport lil sis"

"no you can walk" you were about to hang up but he kept pleading until you finally gave in

"fucking fine, just shutup" you hung up before he could get another word in.

You slumped back down into your boyfriends chest before he broke the silence.

"who was that"

"jaiden" you mumbled but it was loud enough for him to hear

"oh my favorite person? what did he want" he grinned

You scowled and looked up meeting his eyes. "fuck both of yall" you got up from your bed and went into ypur closet coming back out with a sweatshirt. You pulled it over your head and grabbed your crocs and your keys. "come with me, he wants me to come pick him up from the airport"

"babe i was just kidding you know you're my favorite person" he got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. You sighed in contentment and closed your eyes, leaning back into his warm hold.

*Smack*

you jolted away from the impact and narrowed your eyes at your boyfriend while rubbing your ass through your shorts. He only smiled then grabbed his phone from your nightstand and then walked out of the room and you trailed behind him.

"lets go pick up my favorite person baby" he cheered in excitement.

You ran up to him and smacked the back of his neck playfully and he hissed at the slight sting it left.

"stop playing with me" you grinned and put on your shoes once you reached the front door.

"you don't have to smack me like that i was kidding" he laughed then pouted like a little kid while rubbing his neck

"yeah yeah, lets go" you opened the front door and then closed and locked it once you both were through the door.

~

You were now pulling into the airport and you spotted your brother right away, with that bright ass orange jacket he was wearing, the same one he had on when left for college. His suitcase in one hand his phone in the other.

Before you could call him akaashi had already rolled down the window.

"JAIDENNNNN!!!!!" he had his head poked out the window and people were now staring. You were so embarrassed as you slowly sunk into your seat resting your hand on your forehead.