gamer girl: Hoseok🖤

_______
Fluff, mild sexual content.
_______

"Oh come the fuck on!" You shouted at the TV screen, the game controller falling from your hand as you got angry at the game for the hundredth time that day.

Well actually...that night.

It was going on 10 pm and yet you were still up, in that same position you had been seated in since 3 that evening. You weren't tired though, and you had everything you needed. Snacks, the game and blankets to keep you warm.

But eventhough you were satisfied, he was not.

Hoseok, your boyfriend of two years was currently in your shared bedroom trying to fall asleep but failing desperately as you kept him up with the constant noise.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAMA!" You shouted at the television and by now Hoseok was fed up.

He stood up from the bed, opening the door aggressively and going down the stairs soon entering the living room where you stood angrily. Your anger didn't have shit on his though, and that was quite obvious.

He crossed his arms over his chest, standing by the staircase for awhile trying to control his rising anger as he waited for you to notice him.

"I just said fuck yo mama and you mad? Pussy." You mumbled. Hoseok chuckled, eventhough he was upset there was no denying how adorable you were. Even when mad you're still adorable.

Obviously you were never going to notice him.

Hoseok walked up to you, his arms still crossed and his head slightly tilted to the side. He wore nothing but grey sweatpants. No boxers, no shirt and no socks. His hair was in a messy black storm on top of his head and he was undeniably tired.

"Hey you." His deep, sleepy voice said. You could hear it through the headset causing you to freeze.

"Yes, you." He said again.

You sighed, bowing your head in shame. He had been trying to keep you quiet all night, you should've known that this was going to happen sooner or later.

"I think it's time to turn this off, sweetheart. It's late." He said,reaching to power off the game. You quickly jumped up, moving his hand back. He looked at you crazily.

"You can't just power it off! I-I haven't saved my progress yet! Please, let me play for just a few more minutes then I swear I'll be up." You tried to bargain but Hoseok knew you were bullshitting him. You had been doing this all night.

"I know you're lying. Later on it's going to be the same thing. Save your progress so I can power this thing off and let's go to bed." Hoseok said.

You opened your mouth to protest but he shushed you with that look.

"I-...okay." you sighed.

Hoseok listened as you dramatically told your fellow gamer friends that he was making you go to sleep. You genuinely looked upset and that was funny to him, but he still didn't care. You needed rest just as much as he did.

When you saved your progress he powered off the game system. He wasn't a huge gamer so he never had this problem. You on the other hand could game all day long.

"Come on y/n." He said, taking your hand to lead you up the stairs. You followed behind, sulking. He ignored it and opened the door to the bedroom, bringing you to the bed to lay down with him.

You laid down, turning to the side and trying your best to not cry.

"Baby." You heard Hoseok say, but you didn't respond.

You felt the bed shift and cringed.

"Baby." He said a second time. You rolled your eyes, smacking your lips dramatically as you did so. That way, he could know you had an attitude.

Hoseok sucked his teeth. It wasn't long before you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, pulling you back until your butt was pressed against his front. You could feel his member but tried to ignore the way it made you feel. You were supposed to be mad at him dammit.

"Y/n." He said again, more sternly. You opened your eyes and turned to face him. His face was blank, but his eyes said everything for him.

"Why are you ignoring me? You don't like sleeping or something?"

"Hoseok that's not why and you know it."

"You were being loud and I want to sleep. It's not my fault you can't keep your voice down when asked." You rolled your eyes again, hitting his chest.

Hoseok quickly grabbed your wrist, pinning them above your head and also pinning you to the bed. You were surprised when he climbed in between your legs, bringing his face close to yours.

"Lose that fucking attitude. If anything, it's only making my dick hard."

You forgot how horny he could get when sleepy.

"It's not my fault you're a perv." You said smartly. Hoseok chuckled, bringing his lips down to attack your neck. He kissed it slowly, his tongue coming out to lick your skin. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

He relaxed in between your legs, letting his member skim the area between your thighs causing you to let out a breathy moan.

"I didn't mean to upset you sweetheart. I just worry about how often you play the game, that's all. I don't want it affecting your health. Okay?" He said softly in your ear, his deep voice calming you and turning you on all at once.

You nodded.

"I understand hobi." You responded.

He smiled, removing his hand from your wrist and cupping your cheek. He pecked your lips.

"Good. Now let's sleep." He said, reaching over to turn off the lamp and cut on the TV so that you had something to fall asleep to.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"That's it? You attack my neck and leave me like this? How cold..." You pretended to pout. Hoseok chuckled, bringing you into his arms and places the cover over his body.

"I'm tired right now baby. Later." He said into your ear.

And that was enough for you.