traffic: Jimin🖤

___
public, car, fem dom! reader, sub/switch Jimin...mommy kink,oral. And they both might have a thing for small/confined spaces to..yk.

semi-short chapter.
___

"Well I told you I wouldn't be there until 12 due to the traffic. I can't just backtrack and change everything all because you aren't satisfied, Terrance." You huffed into the phone.

"Yes, Ms. Y/l/n I understand that. But your client—"

"Will be leaving the courthouse cleared and he won't be returning back to that prison. He's innocent and I have all of my information set. If the judge understands why I'll be late then why should I continue this conversation with you, Terrance?" You spoke.

"I-..you're right, Ms.y/l/n. I am sorry." He spoke.

You smiled.

"Good. I'll see you when I get there." You said before hanging up the phone.

You sighed before looking down at the time on the screen. It was currently 10:50 am. You were scheduled to be at the courthouse for 11:00 am but you had run into traffic that was expected to be cleared in around another hour.

To say you were stressed and aggravated would be an understatement. You were sick of the constant calls and emails from your assistant and most of all, you were disappointed in yourself.

You had over slept and maybe if you didn't then you would've been able to beat the traffic. You had never been late before. You were known in your career as the sharp, strong intelligent woman lawyer who didn't take any bullshit from herself or everyone else.

You were always on point. Always organized and on top of your game. But obviously, this time was a different story.

"How's everything looking up there, Jimin?" You asked your driver who had been silent this entire time, driving and waiting patiently through the traffic.

"Still the same, Ms.y/l/n. Hopefully the news was right about it clearing in another hour or so. Although, it keeps getting slower and slower." He said, giving you an apologetic look through the rear view.

You groaned and sat back in the seat, closing your eyes as you tried to calm down.

"Just fucking great." You mumbled.

The sounds of beeping horns could be heard all about the streets of Manhattan and you knew right then and there you probably would be another hour, if not more.

You made yourself comfortable, looking out of the tinted windows. There wasn't much to see besides the tall skyscrapers and the many other cars. The smart pedestrians that chose to walk and the clear blue sky.

"Can we listen to music or something?" You asked softly, twirling your diamond studded earring in your ear.

"I am sorry, Ms.y/l/n. But the radio has been acting up these past few days."

You smacked your lips.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" You yelled causing Jimin to jump a bit, clenching on to the steering wheel.