brat: Seokjin🖤

__
sexual content, Dom! Jin, bratty y/n, CEO, degradation kink, arguments. Idk.
__

There was no denying how much of a brat you were. Sure, you had your own job, made your own money and bought your own things. But when it came to your husband, you liked it when he spoiled you.

It's not that he couldn't afford anything because he owned his own company and he made a damn good amount of money. He didn't hesitate to but you anything you asked for, and the spoiling didn't just stop there.

He cooked for you, took you on fun, romantic dates, massages, whenever you wanted to do something as simple as taking a walk he was there for that as well.

You rarely asking him for anything in the last few months but that's only because you knew how tired he's been lately. Last night you decided to ask for a new purse. It was a purse you had been wanting for quite some time and you didn't have access to it. You knew Seokjin would be able to get it for you because he had connections to numerous amounts of high end fashion brands and designers.

Let's just say, he said no to you last night and you've been quite pissy about it ever since. Well, he actually said "let's wait awhile, hm? I'll get it for you later." He said while typing on his lap top, you under his arm as he rubbed at your shoulder.

You pouted. "But jinnn, I want it now!" You whined. Seokjin sighed, trying to ignore you as best as he could. You rolled her eyes, sliding from under his arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked, already fed up with your attitude. You crossed your arms over your chest. "I'm not fucking sleeping in here with you! I ask you for one thing and this is what you do?!" You say, actual tears forming in your eyes. You didn't like being told no and Jin never really told you no so this was new. You didn't know how to handle it.

Jin sucked his teeth, moving the laptop off his lap. "Baby I said I'd get it for you later. Is it anything else you want so I know what else t-"

"No! Forget it, I don't even care." You mumbled, storming out of the room and closing the door behind you.

You slept in the guest room and you have been for the past few days since you didn't want to talk to jin. He would often try to get you to talk to him but it always ended with you pushing him away. It was a Thursday morning when he woke up bright and early to go in for work, not wanting to be bothered with your or your attitude.

When you woke up, you brushed your teeth and took a shower. You didn't smell food cooking down stairs or hear your husband walking around or talking on the phone like he would usually be doing in the morning. You rolled your eyes, shrugging him off.

You decided to sit on the couch and watch Netflix, eating cereal. In the midst of watching American Horror Story, you got bored of it and decided to scroll through social media.

The more your scroll, you soon come across one of those instagram models. You examined the picture, hearting it. Your lips turn into a pout once you notice that she is wearing the bag you asked Seokjin for last night. You unheart the picture, tossing your phone next to you on the couch.

"Fuck him, honestly." You mumble to yourself, aggressively eating the rest of your cereal as you stared blankly at the TV.

As the day passed by, you couldn't help but grow even more aggravated. Before you knew it, you were getting dressed up in a sundress, placing her curly hair up and leaving a few strands down to hang. You grabbed a bag, your phone and keys before exiting the house. You entered the garage and skimmed the cars. You soon came to the conclusion that you wanted to drive the Porsche. You hum to yourself, sliding inside of the car and starting it.