Little Ninjas (TMNT 2012!)

A/N: Hey cheesecicles! This is for my awesome little sis mandylaren23! I really hope you all enjoy this new, adorable, fluffy book! Now, let me explain a few this before you start reading!

As the title says, this is a book of littlespace oneshots! This one is going to be tmnt related! Now, in case your confused on what littlespace is, let me explain!

Littlespace: A mindspace where a little goes to de-stress. The person will act younger.

Little: Someone who age regresses as a coping mechanism for stress, anxiety, PTSD or other things. It's a way for them to feel calm and safe and just relax without having to worry about anything

The turtles, and other characters in this book from different fandoms, will be littles and act younger! You can also check out my books Little Leo and Little Mikey if you want to read more!

Here we go!

~*~

The turtle brothers entered the lair, looking exausted. They had just finished a long night of patrol and needed to relax and unwind. They always did after a hard night out.

The brothers took off their ninja gear and got dressed in warm, cuddly onesies. Leo was wearing a bunny onesie, Raph was in a bear onesie, Donnie had a dog onesie and Mikey had a cat onesie. Nice and comfy!

The turtles sat on the couch. They were in littlespace and just wanted to relax and cuddle together in a big turtle pile. This helped them calm down since they all had PTSD.

The brothers had PTSD due to everything they've experienced in the last year. They've been through so much...so, they turned to littlespace as a way to de-stress and feel safer.

Splinter knew this and didn't mind. He actually found it cute. He'd missed when his sons were young and liked taking care of them. It made all of them happy. Especially the boys.

"I'm glad that's over..." Mikey smiled a little as he leaned against Leo who held him close. "Me too..." Raph and Donnie agreed with a soft churr.

All the turtles were clutching plushies. Leo had a lion, Raph had a wolf, Donnie had an owl and Mikey had a bunny. They were cuddled close to each other, giggling a little bit.

Splinter walked in with a small smile. "Hello, my little ones..." He made a soft vibrating noise as the turtle's eyes light up and immediately cuddled into them. "Daddy!" They cheered happily.

Splinter smiled and held his sons close, knowing they were little. "Daddy is here, my cubs..." He stroked their heads lightly as the turtles chirred contently, feeling happy.

"How was tonight?" He asked. "Long..." Leo yawned as the other turtles yawned too. Splinter knew they were tired and decided to help them get some sleep. "I can imagine..."

He got up and grabbed some warm milk, heating it up and putting it in four bottles. He then gave the bottles to the turtles who immediately drank them, smiling as they did so.

Once the turtles finished their milk, they laid down and held their plushies and old baby blankets close. Splinter laid down next to them, smiling as he held his sons close.

"Daddy, can you sing? Pwease?" Raph asked as the turtles all gave Splinter the puppy faces. Splinter chuckled. "Of course, aka-chans..." He let the turtles cuddle into his lap and chest.

"Where the tunnel meets the sea, there is a family full of divinity...sleep my darlings safe and sound, in this home all is sound...~" Splinter sang as the turtles listened with a smile.

"In the waters deep and blue, lie the answers and a path for you, dive then deep into the sound, in this home, we are sound...~" Splinter finished as the turtles slowly closed their eyes.

Splinter smiled and kissed their foreheads. "Goodnight, my aka-chans..." He fell asleep holding them in his protective grasp, making a soft vibrating noise as he looked at them.

"Goodnight..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the new book! Aww, this was so cute! The turtles are so adorable!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the new book! Aww, this was so cute! The turtles are so adorable!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕