Overprotective Onni-sans (TMNT 2020)

For mandylaren23!

Summary: Leo and Raph are overprotective of Donnie and Mikey when the two youngest are in littlespace, even when they're home in the lair!

~*~

Donnie and Mikey were sitting on the couch in the lair. They were both littles and in littlespace. Raph and Leo were sitting beside their little brothers, keeping a close eye on them.

The older brothers were very overprotective over Donnie and Mikey, especially when the two were in littlespace. Raph and Leo didn't want their little brothers to get hurt.

Mikey suddenly got up from the couch and started spinning around and giggling. Leo's eyes widened as he immediately grabbed his little brother's hand. "Careful, Mikey!"

Mikey pouted and stopped spinning. "Leo! I was having fun!" He pouted adorably as Leo sighed and rubbed Mikey's head gently. "I know, but you don't want to fall, do you?"

Mikey shook his head. "No..." He didn't want to get hurt. "Why don't you sit with me, otouto?" Leo decided to read to Mikey on the couch. Mikey's eyes lit up. "Okay big brother!"

Mikey curled up into his oldest brother's lap. He liked it when Leo read to him and held him close. It made him feel safe and protected. Leo read to Mikey with a small smile.

Meanwhile, Donnie was in his lab, even though he wasn't allowed in his lab when he was on littlespace. There were a lot of dangerous things in there. Raph walked in and noticed.

He gently grabbed Donnie's hand when he saw that his little brother's was about to grab some chemicals. "Careful little brother, ya could get hurt!" He said as Donnie sighed.

"But I want to make something!" He pouted a little bit. Raph sighed and nuzzled Donnie. "I know otouto, but your little, it's not safe for ya to be in your lab when you're little..."

Donnie sighed, but knew it was true. Raph was just trying to keep him safe. "I know Raphie..." Raph wanted to make Donnie happy, but also keep him safe so, he had an idea!

"How about this...you can draw or color in the kitchen and make things outta paper, that's safer!" Raph suggested as Donnie's eyes lit up. He liked drawing when in littlespace.

"Okay onni-san!" Donnie grinned as Raph took his little brother's hand and lead him to the kitchen. Donnie then started drawing and coloring as Raph smiled and watched him do so.

Mikey and Leo then came in. Leo was holding Mikey's hand as Mikey was trying to get away. "Leo, I wanna go play!" The youngest turtle pouted.

Leo cuddled Mikey close. "I told you Mikey, you can't skateboard while in littlespace, you could fall and get hurt!" He explained as Mikey pouted. "You're no fun, Leo!" He whined.

Leo chuckled to himself and kissed Mikey's forehead lightly. "I am fun otouto, but I also don't want you to get hurt!" Mikey pouted a little more. "Mother Hen!" He smirked a little.

Donna giggled a little and Raph burst out laughing. Leo chuckled. "I'm not a mother hen!" He said as Donnie and Mikey both gave them a look. "You both are!" Donnie smirked a little.

Raph and Leo both blinked. "No we're not!" They as said at the same time as Mikey and Donnie giggled. "Yes you are! Mother Hens!" The youngest brothers laughed more and grinned.

Leo and Raph chuckled a little. "Okay, okay I guess we're mother hens!" They said as the younger brothers giggled and hugged their onni-sans. "Anis!" They grinned brightly.

The older brothers held them close. "Otoutos..." They held Donnie and Mikey protectively as the younger ones cuddled into them and snuggled close to each other, churring softly.

A little later, the four brothers were taking a walk in the sewers. Raph was holding Mikey's hand and Leo was holding Donnie's. They didn't want their little brothers to wander off.

Mikey and Donnie didn't mind. They liked it when their big brothers were overprotective of them. It made them feel safe, loved and happy. Raph and Leo liked protecting their otoutos.

They held them close, not wanting to let them wander away and get hurt. The sewers were big and it was easy to get lost in there. Mikey and Donnie didn't want to get lost or hurt.

Mikey then let go of Raph's hand as Donnie let go of Leo's hand. "Hey you two, stay close!" Raph said as the younger brothers pouted. "Okay..." They held their big brother's hands.

Leo and Raph held them protectively as they continued walking. Soon, they returned home to the lair and cuddled their little brothers on the couch, nice and close. Donnie and Mikey smiled.

They cuddled against their onni-sans and churred softly as Leo and Raph churred softly back. They were all safe in the lair. And the big brothers would always protect the youngest.

"We love you anis..." Mikey and Donnie smiled. "We love you too, little brothers..." Raph and Leo whispered as they held them protectively, smiling as they all softly churred.

"Our otoutos..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the cute chapter! Raph and Leo are so overprotective! They're so cute and sweet to their little brothers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the cute chapter! Raph and Leo are so overprotective! They're so cute and sweet to their little brothers!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕