8

Tzuyu POV

"Woah!! Uri maknae is so beautiful" jihyo said "Uri maknae is totally grow up now she will be a wife" nayeon said "Thats right she totally grow up she is the maknae but she married first" jeongyeon said "ne unnie she is the maknae and now she will become a wife of jungkook" dahyun said "woah! Tzuyu~ahh I'm jealous of you" chaeyoung said. "Tzuyu if he did bad or if he hurt you just tell us" sana said "yes sana unnie is right we will punch him as hard as we can" mina said.

Unnie thank you don't worry I will not let that happen.

"Tzuyu I'm so happy of you" momo said and hug Tzuyu. Thank you momo unnie.

Someone is coming. "Tzuyu! Yoda!!" Taehyung said. Oh taehyung~ahhh you came. "Of course we promise eachother right!" Taehyung said. Yeah you're right.

"Tzuyu if he hurt you just tell me okay? Because I'm always here for you" taehyung said. Thank you taetae don't worry i will not let that happen you know me right? I can handle it. "Yeah you're right you are the savage member of twice chou Tzuyu!" Taehyung said. Yes I'm Tzuyu! The savage maknae of twice! "Yes you are the savage member but when it comes to a relationship you're weak!" Taehyung said and laugh.

Yah!! Taehyung~ahh!! "Mian, But if you had a problem you can still tell me like you use to do" taehyung said. Of course I will tell you you're my bestfriend. "Promise me Tzuyu even you are married no one will change we are still friends right?" Taehyung said. Of course no one will change I'm Tzuyu you're best friend and it will never change.

Taehyung hug Tzuyu "Tzuyu promise?" Taehyung said. Promise.

"Tzuyu I will go now you need to get ready for the wedding" taehyung said. Taehyung? Are you okay? Why are you crying? "I'm just happy don't mind me I'm okay" taehyung said and he hug Tzuyu again "okay tzuyu I will go now" taehyung said. Okay!.

Is taehyung okay? Taehyung said that he is happy for me but I think it's not like that but never mind. Maybe I'm just worried of him because he is like my brother.

"Tzuyu are you ready?" Mrs.chou said. Okay eomma I'm ready!.

Tzuyu is walking at the long red carpet in church.

>>>> Fast Forward <<<<<

"Jeon Jungkook will you take chou Tzuyu as a lawful wedded wife" priest said. Jungkook smile brightly and said yes I do.

"You chou Tzuyu will you take Jeon Jungkook as a lawful wedded husband" priest said. Um...yes I do she said.

"Now I will pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" priest said.

Jungkook hold my hands and he suddenly kiss me. My heart flutter so much I don't know why? But I kiss him back.

"Woah my daughter is big now and she already had a husband" Mrs.chou said. "I'm so happy for both of them" mr.chou said. "Me too I'm happy for them" mr. jeon said. "My son is already married" Mrs.jeon said.

Unnie did you see taehyung? "Yes he is here but I don't know where is he now?" Jihyo said. Okay unnie I will try to find him.

Jungkook POV

"Brother!!" Jackson said hi hyung "oh jungkook you are already part of our family" jackson said. Um.. yes and I smile to him. "Jungkook can you promise me that you will never hurt my younger sister Tzuyu" jackson said. Of course hyung promise I will never hurt her. "Good you need to make Tzuyu happy because Tzuyu is a nice girl" jackson said. Okay hyung. "I will go now" jackson said. Okay!.

"Jungkook!! Congrats you are now married I'm so happy for you "jhope said. Thank you jhope hyung. "Jungkook uri maknae is married!!" Jin said. I smile to him.