Hormone monster...🍆

When Josie had gotten dressed for today she had expected just another day at school with maybe some kind of monster interupting the day and she would then be forced to watch as Hope Mikealson rushed towards the danger with aparantly no thought for her own safety. What Josie did not expect was to walk into the breakfast hall to literally everyone over the age of sixteen making out or straight up having sex. Now Josie wasn't a prude not by any standards she loved love in all its forms and she wouldn't discourage some one from showing thag affection in public but seriously there was one girl in the corner being triple stuffed while she was fingering two women all at the same time, judging by the massive amount of cum currently on her body they had bee at it for a while.

"Are you enjoying the show?" The voice sent tingles up and down Josies body and she had to fight the rather large reaction she got just from hearing Hopes voice so filled with lust and want. She tried to picture things that would turn her off but nothing seemed to work, first she thought about Lizzie but then she looked to her left a little and found her twin being spanked by Penelope of all people both of them had massive smiles even though Lizzie had tears down her face. Then she tried to think about some of the monsters she had killed but these thoughts all lead back to Hope who was trying to strip Josie down, finally Josie gave up and turned towards Hope, the smaller woman radiated lust. She was fully clothed at the moment but the dress she was wearing was seemingly skin tight and Hope seemed to have gained some new physical features, on her back were small black wings which twitched every so often, she also seemed to gain a tail which had moved to wrap around Josies leg and started to wrap around her solid cock.

"Whats uh g-going on with you Hope?" Hope smiled at the reaction she got from Josie and her blue eyes shined bright.

"I'm glad you asked love, see I got woken up by Alaric this morning I could tell by his smell that he was hard and quite frankly it disterbed me, but when he told me there was a new monster I quickly got up and dressed myself, Alaric watched for some reason although I would hazard a guess that it was beause I was naked and very very hot. Anyway he led me out into the forest which I was met with a purple smoke of some kind, it got into my lungs and I could hear a voice inside my head, it said 'my name is Lilith and I am a succubus, the first of my kind and you are the strongest being I have ever met, yes this is including your family little Bekah was simple delicious'. Now at first this repulsed me this being was talking about my aunt in a very sexy manor but after a few memory sharings I quite liked the idea of fucking my aunt." Hope paused for a second as she stripped Josie down, the younger witch was now naked and ready to blow her load all over Hopes clothed stomach but she fell to her knees and forced the ten inch dick down into her small mouth, Josie managed to hold off on her orgasm for al of a second before she blew nearly a years worth of stored up cum into the possesed woman(she sleeps in the same room as her sister who can feel her emotions so she couldn't exactly have a wank.)

"Fuck Hope that felt so good." Normally when Josie came she was down for at least five minutes, sometimes it was from a lack of energy to continue on or on other times it was due to over stimulation, but now all she could feel was more throbbing it was all she could focus on, she felt Hope draw back from the base of her cock and she started to stroke the rest of the large shaft while she sucked on the head. Her small tail started to tickle her balls and before long she came again only this time it was spurt after spurt on Hopes, face, tits, inside her mouth and all over her hair however the cum started to slowly flow into the skin of the woman it was covering

"You know out of all the mortals and immortals I've fucked you are by far the best meal I've had since I fucked dear old Lucifer, my master was ever so strong, for some reason the souls stopped flowing around four thousand years back but by then I was locked out of the pit, I drained too many demons dry and Daddy dearest said I was on time out. Its been a long five thousand years and the men haven't really gotten better at feeding me. Now then my little morsel would you like to fuck me hard or fuck Hopey hard, she's under here somewhere, dreaming of you funnily enough and what you would do to her, see she is quite possibly the most submissive person I've met and trust me I've been around Micheal, the little angle couldn't metaphorically suck Gods dick anymore." Josie couldn't take much more hearing Hope/Lilith casually talk about sex with the devil and how much of a sub Hope actually is just made her hard, the only time she could remember being more aroused was the first time she caught Hope masterbating.