Loving each other..🍆(smut)

Hello everyone.. I'm obviously new to these sorts of things.. please feel free to comment and give feedback. I'm also open to new ideas about what you all would like to see in the near future! Oh and Hi.. I'm Takaisia.. but you can call me Bear❤️🧸

Hope's first sensation when she first wakes up is usually the comfort of her girlfriends scent invading her entire existence, but this morning her first was thought was about how much pleasure she was getting from her cock, she could feel some kind warm, and wet heat slowly moving up and down and her girlfriends talented hands working her balls to try and get the most out of them. She could feel the way that Josie moved her tounge along the veins of her cock, Hope would be impressed but if there was something that Josie loved more than Hope herself, it was worshipping her cock, well it was either that or when she completely and totally dominants Hope she loved that feeling so much that when she made Hope cum like a fire hose with nothing other than some nipple play and the occasional focus on her pulse points, Josie came right along side her that time before she lapped up the cum and rode her tribrid love until there wasn't any cum left in those powerful balls of her. Hopes cock started to twitch wildly and she knew it would be time for her release, her load moans filled the room and Josie head pushed all the way down until the long thick cock was being massaged by her throat muscles.

"Jo, my love I'm gonna fucking cum so much baby keep it up." Hope sexily begged but she could feel Josie's lips form into a smirk at the base of her cock and right before the point where it all went down, Josie lifted her head of the cock and watched it twitch maddly with a dry and powerful orgasm, the only cum that actually came out of Hopes cock was a small dribble of precum which made Josie lick it up, careful to not let Hope cum completely.

"Oh I'm so sorry babe did you really think that you would cum before me today? Come on it is MY special day remember?.. the day I was born? and I really can't think of a better gift than you dicking me down until I'm nothing more than a drooling mess filled to the brim with you potent baby making seed. What do you think sweetie you want to get me knocked up on my birthday?" Hope couldn't help it anymore she was overcome by pleasure, they knew that Hope wanted children and Josie was more than willing to provide, pregnancy play was common in their bed but they were waiting till the gradutated first. Josie watched as Hope's cock thrashed about desperate for any kind of stimulation that would peak it over the edge it had been mercilessly kept on, if it hadn't been for the spell keeping Hopes hands in place the older woman would have reached her peak.

"Goshhh c'mon Jo, baby please just let me cum, I ah need it, oh please." Josie smirked before she moved over to Hope face and she kissed her on the cheek before she stood up to get dressed.

"Sorry baby but we don't have that much time to waste, I've already kept you on the verge for an hour just to see how long it would take you to break the sleep spell and we have to get ready for classes. I can't have you waste that lovely cum of yours now can I?" Josie watched as the tribrids cock went to sleep and the spell on her hands released the woman quickly got up and dressed with a pout on her gorgeous face.

The girlfriends seperated and went to their respective classes before they would both meet up in the library for some private time, Hope walked up to their secluded table with a wrapper box held in her hands and she waited for her love to arrive, Josie came in slowly and opened the gift from her girlfriend, inside was a smooth stone bowl full with a cloudy water and some vials full different coloured liquids.

"I have been working on this for a while now, I know that you and Lizzie are literally nerdy fans of Harry Potter so I made you a pensive well more like I replicated the effect from how the books describe it, each memory is coloured by a different thing, yellow for happy blue for calm and red for well our bed time experiences." The last one got a massive smirk from Josie who had forgotten what she was planning to do to the tribrid when she got here.

"Its lovely Hope thank you so much, I love you Always and Forever." The last part of the sentence was a code word that Josie had used that morning, the spell required a code and when that code was said by the person who did the spell it forced the subject into a near orgasm state until another word was said and then their final release was given. Josie looked at Hopes reddening face and she quickly cast a spell to make sure they weren't seen before she went under the table and placed her mouth over the leaking cock. Josie let out loud moans when she tasted the massive amounts of leaking pre-cum hitting her tounge, she sucked on the large head harder and used one hand to jerk off the shaft while the other was milking the fat balls.

"Please Josie let me cum I can't take it oh fuck please, fuck miss-mistress let me fucking cum." Josie loved those words coming from Hopes mouth and she took the fat cock deep into her throat before pulling back.

"So you finally adressed me properly, you desperate little slut, I think that before you cum so deep inside my perfect little pussy, you need some punishment." Josie made Hope strip off and then she siphoned some magic away from Hope before she reached into her bag and brought out a pocket pussy which she placed on Hopes cock and used a spell to make it move on its own she then used a spell that replicated the feelings of a vampire and Hopes cock practically tripled it leaking.

"Oh god I fucking can't cum no matter what please mistress let me fuck you." Hope whining and begging almost made Josie cum on the spot but the punishment wasn't over yet.

"Sorry my little fuck toy but you still need to pay me for you mistakes bend over and show me your little whore ass. Now then my toy you need to count when I spank you other wise you won't cum ten should be in order and then you get the privilege to fuck my perfect cunt with you massive cock." She lifted her hand up and swung down on Hope left ass cheek.

"One mistress thank you." Hopes moans almost stopped her from being able to say anything as the charmed pocket pussy worked its way up and down the thick dick and the pre-cum started to form a puddle on the floor. Josie continued with the spanks until they reached ten and Hope had tears of joy and pleasure running down her face a bright smile and constant moaning. Josie had cum about three times while she spanked the tribrid and she removed the pocket pussy from Hope red wet cock before she drained it of all the pre-cum, she turned around and braced herself over the table.

"Come on my little fuck toy don't you want to fuck this gorgeous cunt." Hope slammed her cock straight into the wet pussy and brutally fucked the hole, Josies pussy was so wet that she could slam down with no trouble and she felt the tight wet walls spasm around her tortured cock, Josie could only take it for a few minutes but it felt like hours before Hope picked her up and slammed her down on the table. She looked into the younger siphons eyes, black from arousal, and she watched as her girlfriend came her most powerful orgasm that day.

"I bet that you haven't let me cum today because you know that today is a risky day, the spell is weakest on a new moon and we always use a condom on new moons, but not today you want me to cum inside and you hope that my children will grow so my mistress let me give you the best present I can." Josies face when she knew she had been caught was one of intense arousal and Hope immediately felt her tight cunt walls collapse on her cock.

"God baby please cum inside I need your children fuck fuck fuck... Help me take the best gift for the best birthday. Hope Mikealson I will love you now and will only love our children more so please for fuck sake unleash you seed." The words sent trembles down both womens bodies and the effect was immediate and intense, Hope came with a roar and her body fell on the shaking Josie as hot thick and most importantly potent cum headed for Josies womb, Hope didn't stop cumming for three minutes and once her cum was spent she passed out knowing her job had been done and she slept with a smile on her face because finally her cousin wouldn't be the only other living Mikealson.

Soooo... let me know what you think.. changed the original up a bit not really lmao😬 a little nervous but I'm hopeful lol.. send in any ideas at all that you would like to see. Thanks again you lovely peoples!!🤘🏽

(Let's make it clear that I don't own any of the characters in this. Or any future "smutish" stories atm!! Still learning the smut stuff but any other storylines are from the mind👋🏽)