All I've Ever Wanted.

Hope and Josie were holding hands walking down the beach, watching Lizzie and Mg run around throwing water at each other. Hope and her girlfriend began to laugh at the couple in front of them.

"They are soooo made for each other, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner." Josie said turning to face hope. 

"Yeah I told Liz to stop being a pussy and just get it over with, she's obviously been in love for at least two years now, it's about time she stopped pining over him." Hope told Josie, and Josie plucked hope's ear.

"Language please!" Josie yelled out. "Okay okayyy, geeshh sorry babe.." Hope told her girl with the intention of saying more. "She's still a pussy though!" Hope said as she ran away from Josie. Josie ran after her for saying bad words again.

"I am going to kill you Hope Mikealson!!!" Josie and Hope laughed as they were running around after one another.

Hope and Josie had been together for almost a year now and it has been nothing but a beautiful and positive relationship. Except, Josie and Hope have yet to say the "I love you's" to each other because they both weren't sure if the other would feel the same way this early.

But they both thought to themselves from time to time, "how could they not fall into this love affair so easily when they have everything they've ever wanted right in front of them." Even with the question in their minds, neither one of the two has yet to bring the conversation up to one another.

After their time at the beach they decided to head back to town.

"Hey any of you guys hungry? Because I'm could go for a good burger and shake right about now." Mg said as he drove away from the beach front.

"I'm down, let's grub!" Lizzie said. The other two girls chimed in at the same time.

"So are we!" They both said at the same time. The drive to the nearest restaurant was at least 20 miles away so they had a while before they could get food. In the meantime Lizzie took a well deserved nap, while Mg drove, and the girls in the back just cuddled and talked about random things.

"Babe, I don't think mustards that good, it's wayyyy too tangy. I can never taste the food I'm actually eating because the mustard kills the flavor." Hope tell Josie, and Josie just looks up at her shocked.

"Hope, mustard is literally the best condiment to put on a sandwich. How can you not like it!??" Josie whisper yells at her girlfriend.

"It's just not that good to me princess" Hope laughs at her girlfriend's puzzled look.

After a few minutes pass, the conversation dies and they are both just laying down on the large back seat cuddled up in each other's arms. Josie getting bored of the silence and decides to talk about what's been on her mind. But before she can even say anything Hope automatically feels her mood change and speaks up first.

"What's wrong princess? You seem anxious about something. Are you getting uncomfortable? Because I can ge-" before Hope can continue Josie immediately protests.

"No! god no, baby I'm comfortable, I feel great in your arms actually. You're totally fine.. it's just.." she had began to say what she was feeling but choked up.

"Just what babe?? Please let me know what's bothering you, I hate not knowing what's on your mi-" Hope was again interrupted by Josie's words.

"I Love You!.. I really love you Hope Mikealson.."

Josie's words makes Hope's heart race a mile a minute. She had never been in love before, yeah she's had her fair share of girlfriends and boyfriend but she had never thought of remotely saying it to any of them. Except when it came to Josie, she wanted to love her forever and be able to say those words.