Chapter 12: Confession Time

Running was no problem since I was using my vampire speed. I need to see Zayn. I need to tell him I remember! I halt in my running and look around. This is my neighborhood. I inhale and exhale slowly to calm my nerves. I close my eyes and try to remember what his house looked like. I opened my eyes and I began walking to look for his house. I finally see my old house and I spin around to look at the house across the road. There are lights still on and people sitting on the couch. I notice Harry's curls and decide to pull out my phone to text him. 

To Harry: Come outside. I need to talk to you.

From Harry: Where r u?

To Harry: Across the road from you. Please hurry. It's an emergency!

Just then I hear a door close and see Harry running across the road towards me. "Noelle wha-" "I remember Harry! I remember him!" I say, getting straight to the point. "What do you mean?!" Harry looked shocked and....relieved? "After you left, I went to bed and I had a dream about me and him. It was the day we shared our first kiss. I need to talk to him Harry but I don't know how to explain how I suddenly remember him. I can't tell him I'm a vampire!" I say, gripping my hair in my hands in frustration. "Well, maybe you can." Harry scratches the back of his neck and I look at him like he has gone crazy. "Have you gone insane?! I can't tell a mortal that I'm a vampire!" I shout at Harry. "I mean Zayn is a very trustworthy guy and he really likes you so why not give it a try?" I honestly think Harry has gone insane but I sorta feel like he is right. Zayn is such a sweet guy and he deserve the truth. "Fine but if it goes wrong, you're dead!" I threat and Harry laughs. "Whatever you say. I'll go get him." 

Zayn's Pov

After everything that had happened today, the guys wanted to come over to cheer me up. So far it has been working. We were all laughing and joking around when Harry's phone went off and he leaves my house. I don't know where he went to but I decide against asking him. We all continue to just goof off when Harry does finally come back inside. "Uh, Zayn, there's someone outside who wants to see you. They're behind your house" He says. I look at him weird before saying 'okay' and heading outside. Who in their right mind would want to come see me at 3am? Once I'm outside, I look around and head to my backyard. I start looking around again when suddenly someone covers my eyes. I recognize that scent! But it can't be! "Guess who?!" Her petite voice sends butterflies soaring through my stomach. 

Noelle.

Her hands leave my eyes and I turn around to face her. It really is her! "Noelle?" I ask just to make sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. "It's me Zayn. I'm so sorry for everything. I-" I cut her off with a tight hug and she immediately hugs back. "Please never leave me again. It crushed me to hear you say that you don't remember me. Wait," I pull away from the hug and look at Elle in the eyes, "How do you remember me now when you didn't earlier?" I ask, confusion clear in my voice. Noelle sighs and looks at me. "Zayn, I have something to tell you." Little did I know that her confession was going to be something as big as it was.