Chapter 14: I Love You

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!)

Noelle's POV

Now I don't have to worry about my vampire side coming out in front of Zayn. He knows everything, well everything about me that is. After our little make out session, we walked into his house, hand in hand. Everyone was looking at us both when we entered the house. They all began to cheer and ran up to Zayn, group hugging him. Was he really that miserable when I left? My smile faltered as the negative thoughts came into my mind. Why did I hurt him? Oh right, Leo is a dick! I was taken from my thoughts when someone nudged my shoulder. I looked to my right and Harry was looking down at me.

"Don't look so down Elle. You finally made Zayn happy." Harry smiled and I smiled back. Harry was right. Zayn is finally happy again and I'm not going to let Mr. Peterson or that asshole Leo or anyone else separate us ever again! Zayn walked over to me and hugged me tightly. Of course I hugged him back. "I can't believe you are actually in my arms again Elle. I've missed you so much!" He whispered in my ear. "I missed you too Zaynie!" I pecked his cheek and then we pulled away from the hug.

"Well it's getting late and Zayn deserves some alone time with Elle. Later love birds!" Louis said, jumping up from the couch again and they all left. "Are you tired?" Zayn asked me once he shut the door behind the guys and locked it. I bit my bottom lip and walked over towards Zayn. I closed his curtains to his large living room window. I turned around and looked at Zayn seductively. "I really meant it when I said I missed you. I missed your smile, your eyes, your lips. I missed everything about you Zayn." I walked slowly towards him. I could hear him gulp. I ran my hands up and down his chest. 

I unzipped his jumper and slipped it off his broad shoulders. I toss it behind me and grab his hands. I make Zayn sit on the couch and I straddle his hips. I place my hands on his broad shoulders and lean down towards his ears. "Remember the last time we were on this couch?" I kiss up and down his very defined jawline and his hands grip my hips. "I never stopped thinking about what would have happened if my eyes wouldn't have turned red." I began to suck on his neck, but making sure not to suck too hard so I wouldn't hurt him. By the sounds of the moans falling from his sweet lips I knew I was doing great.

"M-me eith-uhhh!" His sentence was cut off by his moans. I sat up straight and pulled off my shirt, exposing my red lacy bra to him. His eyes turned to a darker shade of brown, showing the lust flowing through them. "What did you want to happen that night?" I pulled his shirt off of his chest and threw it behind him. "A lot of things." He almost growled as he flipped me off him and onto the couch. Zayn hovered over me and started to kiss my neck. Fuck he is amazing at this! "Tell me what you want to do to me Zayn. Tell me what you pictured doing to me that night on this very couch." My fingers scratched down his smooth back and I gripped his ass in my hands. A very firm ass if I must say so.

Zayn mumbled something into my neck but I couldn't understand him. "Speak up Zay-uhh!" Now my sentences were getting cut off from pleasurable moans. "I want to fuck you senseless on this very couch!" Zayn growled and began grinding his hips down on my own. A loud moan escaped our mouths at the same time. "Fuck Zayn!" I moaned as he started to grind harder. He stopped sucking my neck and sat up, unbuttoning my jeans, pulling them down and off of my legs. I'm now just wearing my red lacy bra and panties set. "Hold on baby, I'll be right back." Zayn says before he gets off the couch and runs up his stairs. I hear a couple noises upstairs then I hear Zayn run back down the stairs. In between his teeth is a condom packet. He was currently unbuttoning his jeans. I shoot up and grab his hands.

"Let me." I wink at him and finish unbuttoning his jeans. I then, being the sneaky person I am, I grab his zipper between my teeth and look up at him from under my lashes. I place my hands on his hips and glide the zipper down slowly. Once it was down I pulled his jeans and boxers off, leaving him fully exposed in front of me. He kicks them off and onto the floor. I lay back down as he hovers over me again. I take the packet from between his teeth and rip it open with my own. Zayn puts his hands on either side of my head to support his body. I pull my own panties down and roll the condom down over his long hard shaft.

"Are you 100% sure you want me to continue?" Zayn asks me seriously and looks me dead in the eyes. "Yes Zayn. I've been waiting for this ever since the very first time you kissed me." I reply. I put my hands on his cheeks and pull his face towards mine into a kiss full of passion. Our tongues started a battle and I felt Zayn's tip graze my entrance. He then pushes inside me and my back arches up from the soft couch. Zayn pulled away from the kiss and began to slowly thrust in and out. Moans slipped past my lips and Zayn started kissed my neck, grunting at the feeling he was receiving. "Oh fuck!" He grunts into my neck as he begins to pick up the speed a bit.

My moans become louder and my hands grip his strong biceps. "Don't slow down! Fuck don't slow down!" I growl, scratching my long nails harshly down Zayn's back. My mind is clouded and my body is very warm. My stomach is twisting and turning at the massive amount of pleasure he was bringing to my body. His thrusts go harder and faster and soon enough they start getting sloppy. "Fuck baby! I'm gonna, I'm gonna-ughhh!" He grunts and moans so fucking loud I'm sure everyone in our neighborhood could hear him. "God fucking damn it Zayn! YESS!!!!" I moan-scream and release. He releases right after into the condom as he bites down on my neck, surely leaving a big mark. He rides out our highs and then Zayn pulls out hissing at the loss of contact. My breathing was heavy and I closed my eyes to try and calm my breaths down. 

Zayn got up off of the couch and took the condom off as he walked to the kitchen which was close by. He tosses away the condom, walking back into the living room. I sit up and face Zayn who was sitting down beside me. "Well that sure as hell was better than I imagined!" Zayn breaks the silence. "I agree." I say, pecking his lips and leaning onto his shoulder. "Lets go get cleaned up then head to bed." Zayn stands up and puts his hand out for me to take. I put my hand in his and he pulls me up from the couch. My legs feel like jelly! Wow he was absolutely amazing! 

After me and Zayn took a shower and got changed into some pajamas, me in a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt of his and him in his boxers, we crawled into bed and cuddled up to each other. His right arm was around my shoulder while my head was leaning on his right shoulder and my right arm was laying on his abs. "I'm so glad I have you back Elle." Zayn says, kissing the top of my head and rubbing my back soothingly. "I'm so glad I'm back." I reply, looking up at Zayn. "Can I tell you something really important Elle?" Zayn looks into my eyes and bites his bottom lip. "You can tell my anything Zaynie!" I smile up at him.

"I think I'm in love with you." Zayn confesses and I nearly jump out of my skin. Zayn loves me back?! I sit up a little and look Zayn right into his beautiful eyes. "I think I'm in love with you too!" I say, smiling wide at his now super happy expression. Zayn pulls me down and kisses me hard, putting so much love and passion into the kiss. Once we pull away, I lean back down onto his chest and cuddle into his side. "Goodnight beautiful!" Zayn says, turning off his bedside lamp. "Goodnight handsome." I reply, closing my eyes and drifting off into a peaceful slumber.