Chapter 20: Epilogue

*26 Years Later*

Evelyn's Pov

"In Loving Memory of

Noelle and Zayn Malik

Great Friends, Loving Parents/Grandparents

September 3, 2076"

Today was the annual day to visit my parents grave. They were killed 7 years ago and never a moment goes by that I don't miss or think about them. I wipe up the last of my falling tears and walk back towards my car. It's truly cruel how someone can just come up and stake my parents in the heart for being vampires. Everyone has learned that we walk among them. We are just like them. My drive back home was short and I parked my car into the driveway. Once I entered the house, I hear small footsteps running from the kitchen. "Mommy!" Zach yells, jumping into my arms. I pick him up and kiss his cheek. I kick off my shoes and headed towards the kitchen where I could smell something delicious being made.

In the kitchen was my husband, of 6 years, Luka making something. "Hey sweetie. Dinner is almost made." Luka says, pecking my lips before Zach begins making sick noises at us. We laugh at his silly actions and I walk into the dining room with Zach still in my arms. Zach is my 6 year old son. Shortly after me and Luka got married, we had Zach. I named him after my father, Zayn. Zach Javaad Lewis. After I set Zach down, I finished preparing the table before our guests arrive. Today marks the day that my parents were killed. We invite the whole family over to support each other on this day. By family I mean my aunts and uncles (even though most of them aren't blood related).

Just then the doorbell rings and Zach runs to it to greet everyone. They all pile in and head straight for the dining room. I greet everyone and they all sit down at our very large table. Since the family has expanded and everyone has kids, we have a huge dining room and a huge dining table. Here are the families:

Uncle Hunter and Aunt Marie had Jolie who is now married to a guy named Hugo and they have a little girl named Jillie. Aunt Marie's twin boys are named Keagen and Keith and they are both single.

Uncle Niall and Aunt Faith had a son named Parker and he is married to a girl named Madison and they have a daughter named Vegas.

Aunt Karley and Uncle Liam had a son named Ethan and he got married to a girl named Marcie and they are expecting a baby in the next 4 months.

Aunt Layla and Uncle Louis had a daughter named Paisley and she is married to a guy named Riley and Paisley is pregnant with twin girls.

Uncle Harry and Aunt Erica had two girls named Olive and Justice. Olive is married to a guy named Owen and they have a boy named Oscar and a girl named Desiree. Justice is married to a guy named Brandon and they have twin boys named Leo and Ian.

My family may not all be blood related but we are all there for each other and they practically helped to raise me. Not all family is blood, it's also who you feel like giving that title to. "Dinner's ready!" Luka calls out to everyone, placing food onto the table. Everyone sits down and all of the children are sitting on their parents' laps. We all looked at each other and just smile. "I have a speech." I say, standing up and placing Zach onto Luka's lap. "Today marks 7 years that my parents have been gone. I miss them every single day and I know you all do too. They would be so proud of all of us. We have all accomplished so much in our lives since they have passed and I truly thank each and every single one of you for being the amazing supporters that you are. I love all of you. This supper is to remember my parents and to just thank you all. This is to commemorate people like us, with other people like us and to prove that we are just like everyone else. I love you all!" We all raise our glasses and cheer. I love and miss you mom and dad. This is to you! To the people like us!

(A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter but this is unfortunately the very last chapter of People Like Us. *cue violent sobbing* Thank you to everyone who read this book and supported it. I love you all! Thank you so very much!

Much love,

TaylorStylesxoxo <3)