CHAPTER 2

The first day is just those cliché introduce yourself corners with another boring subject introduction and a bunch of orientations, including the common rules and regulations and the grading system.

There's not much, actually. It's just two teachers named Johnny Suh and Ten Lee (who goes by Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, by the way) who would leave flirty remarks here and there.

And if you ask Hyerim, she will just gag and vomit on your shirt, then leave you in a fit. Other than that, there's no problem. yet.

"Literature arts, huh?"

A sudden, full, husky voice and minty breaths hit her skin the moment she stepped out, making her curse out loud in shock.

Some students just bat an eye for a second and go off on their own.

Meanwhile, some stood for awhile and gaped at the dark-blonde alpha, clad in a loose black dress shirt, revealing his honey-toned collarbones, tucked in black leather pants that perfectly carved his legs, his black boots completing the look.

His cheeky grin didn't fade, as his back was pressed against the wall while his upper body bent a little toward the female omega.

"Lee Haechan," she grumbled, and the alpha's eyes sparkled.

"You remember me!"

Hyerim just clicked her tongue, making Haechan chase her with amusement in his eyes.

"Bae Hyerim!"

"What!?" annoyed, she faced him with her brows creased and fists crumpled.

Haechan showed a completely familiar black pen, which made her eyes soften in relief, then stomped towards him. He then raised it, taking advantage of his height.

"Give me that!"

"Beg first"

Hyerim scoffed and didn't hesitate to grip his shoulders, which made him feel giddy for a second.

She flashed a sweet smile and tiptoed for an inch, ghosting her lips at him.

"Not all omegas do that," she whispered, and he kneeled his abdomen with such force, making him lose a string of energy.

Hyerim then grabbed the opportunity to jump and grab her pen, shamelessly pecking his cheek, then winking, then running.

Haechan's jaw dropped while still clutching his abdomen, pushing his back against the wall so he could find balance.

He breathed out some curses in different languages when several claps caught his ears. He glared.

"You were here?" Haechan grumbled in gritted teeth.

"I swear I wanted to help you, but Renjun stopped me!" Jaemin whined, and the short brown-haired alpha just beamed a smile.

"It would be a shame to take a picture, so I took a video instead!" Renjun proudly beamed while showing his phone screen.