Samantha Johnson

Samantha's Pov

Today was the big day.

It was in the morning and I was trying to work up the nerve to finally ask Jason Grace out in a date.

I tried to look my best on that day with Brown eyes, straight blond and acne.

So I dressed up with my favorite pair of jeans, a really sparkly purple shirt and sunglasses.

I grabbed a bagel and ran out the door yelling to my mom as I went "moooooooom I'm going to school now".

"Okay, see you later honey". She replied while getting ready for work.

I went over my plan as I ran to school,
It was a carefully thought out plan with lots of subtle hints in it.

I was going to ask him out.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

So I arrived at school, took a deep breath and opened the door.

I looked around and saw him there in all his glory.

"JASON", I squealed as I ran to him.

"Oh errrrr" Jason mumbled.
"Hi Samantha" he said unenthusiastic ally .

"Soooooo" I said shyly, building up the courage to ask him out.

The bell rang to signify school starting and it's funny because Jason almost looked relieved that it did.

"See you later Samantha" he said while quickly running to escape down the hallway.

"Phooey" I said as I watched him run away "I guess I'll have to ask him at the end of day".

(No rhyming intended)

------Mysterious line break that plans to murder you while you sleep-------

The rang at the end of the and I thought YES now is my chance to ask out Jason

So I ran to the parking lot trying to find him but when I saw him he was kissing some other girl I had never seen before with kaleidoscope eyes and feathers in her hair.

I fled home and slammed the door to my room ignoring the noises of complaint from my mom.

I cried brokenheartedly with grief knowing that I'd never get Jason.

AN sorry for updating in so long and no I'm not going to you give an excuse (cuz I don't have one).
So any way I can comment now and can answer your comments with out doing that in the authors notes.

See you next time puny mortals.