Dudley Dursley

Dudley's Pov

It was a year after his wretched cousin had left the Dursley's residence. As it was his graduation year, Dudley's class had splurged to go to New York and were going to visit the Empire State Building later on a tour.

Why did we have to come here? Dudley thought. "Why couldn't we go someplace cooler like to a wrestling match."He whined.

"Shhhhhh Dudley" the teacher Mrs.Wapthonir scolded him as they boarded the plane to get to New York.
He waddled to his chair but couldn't quite himself to fit in. "erfffffff" Dudley grunted while trying to get the seatbelt to fit him.

"This seatbelt is waaaaay too small for me"! Dudley whined.
"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FAT TOO FIT IN THEM"one of his classmates yelled.

Dudley just looked at his classmate who yelled that and gave them a look that promised pain when their teacher wasn't around.

--------time that likes to skip--------

Dudley walked around New York grumbling about being "in this rubbish city". As he passed one of the common street shops he saw one that caught his eye. It was a small shop with white walls and a sign that said Tiffany's.
In it was, wait it was Harry!

Dudley barged into the store, grabbed his cousin by the scruff of his shirt, lifted him in the air with his meaty hands and growled out "What're YOU doing here Harry".
"Woah dude I don't know who this Harry is but I'm not him piggy". The kid said trying to appease the pig-like Dudley.

Not seeming to hear the insult Dudley slowly placed the kid down and looked at him closely. He realized that the kid who was in fact not Harry had more wind blown hair, sea green eyes, and a tan than his cousin.

"Oops" Dudley said while quickly backing out of the store and running away in embarrassment. He heard the kid whose name he never got as ran away mutter "I was just trying to buy a wedding ring so can propose to Annabeth" confusedly.