Elizabeth

Elizabeth's Pov

I was walking down Madison corner like on any other night

I saw a random man just walking by so I quickly said "Hello, what a nice night for a quick jog huh."

"Yesssss" the man hissed with it's forked tongue

I continued to walk on when I realized thought wait it had a forked tongue, and it HISSED at me!

I quickly turned around to take another look at the mutilated "man".

But when I turned I saw this random person fighting a MONSTER with a glowing bronze sword!

All I had time to think was what is that thing and where did the kid come from!

The kid that had just appeared got the upper hand and sliced the weird monster thing in half to where it exploded in to yellow dust.

He turned around and said "well, I wasn't expecting to find a demigod on the first day."

***************Line Break***********
*************** ***********

After the guy "Percy" explained to me about how I was a demigod, the Greek/Roman gods are also real, and how the monster that he killed was an Empousai I may have developed a crush on him

So he escorted me to Camp Half-Blood
(I'm a Greek demigod) where we were met at the border by a blonde Californian girl with stormy grey eyes about Percy's age.

She immediately ran to him once we were past the border on half-blood hill.

She kissed him on the mouth and said "hello there, I'm Annabeth daughter of Athena".

My crush on him immediately dissolved and instead I squealed at the top of my lungs "eeeeeeeee I ship PERCABETH!!!!"

Above my head a dove appeared with a pink background.

"Well" Percy muttered"Elizabeth is just like her mom"

Annabeth said back to him "well then Piper will be so happy about that."

However I wasn't listening to them talk about me. No I was running around camp trying to name as many ships as I could!

An) well then that was a pretty good chapter eh and I'm pretty sure it's the longest I've ever written

Also for some weird reason I can't comment on ANYTHING so I'm going to answer your comments in the authors note.