Andrew Hoornby

Andrews Pov

I was doing my usual job at McDonalds while trying to catch a nice lookin' lady

The door opened and in came a smokin hot girl with punk looks, silver clothing, electric blue eyes, and raven black hair.

She came up to the counter and I thought oh boy here's my chance to introduce my handsome self

Right before she opened her mouth to order I said " hello beautiful, wanna go on a date tonight."

"No thank you". she refused politely and ordered.

"Oh and my name is Thalia FYI" Thalia told me as she went to find a table.

LINE BREAK

When my shift was over I strolled over to ask her again except this time I asked forcefully

"Babe" I started "you know you can't resist me".

"Okay that's it" she growled.
"I've put up with you this far for my cousins sake who have convinced me to give every boy a chance" she sneered.

"But your chances are up" Thalia smiled demonically.

LINE BREAK 62 YEARS

After a beating in the alleyway of McDonalds by a bunch of silver clad girls and Thalia. I later found myself being wary of the colour silver for the rest of my life.

Didn't stop me from being a womanizer I chuckled to myself at the old age of 80.

The very same day I swear I saw the very same girl I flirted with all those years ago at McDonalds darting between the trees of the forest and pausing for a second to look me in the eye.

In her eyes I saw the sadness of the world in a never aging body.

So when I was accepted into the underworld the next day I wondered before I went to rebirth well maybe I will see Thalia again after all.

An okay so I said I would answer your comments in the an so here I am and thank to _daughter_of_zeus, lifeofwriting, and marytan commenting in Nancy's chapter.

Also united_under_skyfalls is right in Elizabeth's chapter but thank you picklesrgreat22 for complementing me on my creativity.

Kayleedominique0329 you are partially right but Elizabeth isn't as bad as other jealous Percy "girlfriends".