Dr.Froshan

Dr.'s Pov

I was going through my usual rounds at the hospital.

So right when I was walking down the white halls down to the cancer treatment area to check on all the patients, a sweaty young girl with black hair and chocolate brown eyes about the age of five came hurtling down the corner of the hallway.

"Woah there", I said while putting my hand on her shoulder to slow her down "no running in the halls please."

"Sowy sir" she said with the cutest lisp.

"But one of the nice doctors in the hospital told me to tell Dr.Fwothan that one of da new trainees is here". she told me excitedly.

"Oh" I said while chuckling at the cute little girl "and what's your name."

"Bianca" she informed me brightly with a smile that stretched across her olive skin.

"Well Bianca" I said "I'm Dr.Froshan and I will be on my way right now to see the trainee."

"Really" She squealed "yaaaay that means you'll be twaining my daddy!!!"

"Well then" I told her "lets go find your daddy."

-------łïńē bręåk--------

So holding Bianca's petite little hand in mine I walked down the hallways to her father.

When I turned the last corner I saw a man with crystal blue eyes, and blond hair about the age of twenty-two

Bianca let go of my hand and launched herself into his arms while shrieking with joy "DADDY".

the man smiled amused at Bianca's enthusiasm.

I stepped forwards with my hand out to introduce myself.
"Hello there I'm Dr.Froshan and I'm guessing that you are my trainee".

"Correct", He said in a melodious voice while balancing Bianca on his shoulders,
"I'm Will Solace".

"Well then Mr.Solace", I replied politely "let me show you around".

-----another LINE BREAK-------

I dropped off Will with Bianca at the parking lot at the end of the day whilst thinking young Will here definitely shows promise

"Well then" I told Will "I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow then"

"Yep"he replied cheerfully

I waved goodbye as I drove away from the hospital back to my home.