Nancy

Nancy's Pov

I walked down the hallway of my new high school called marshion high. I know right what a stupid name. What kind of idiot names a school after aliens right? Okay so here I was looking fantabulous as usual and strutting down the hallway when suddenly I saw Annabitch that weird geek/sport girl looking at some picture.

So I casually walked over to her and plucked it out of her hands. There was a handsome boy with messy black hair and beautiful deep sea green eyes on it. This couldn't possibly be her boyfriend.

So I knew immediately that she had photoshopped him.

Not a second after I took the picture from her hand, Annabitch said
"Oooh look its Nancy Bobofit the queen bitch strutting, or should I say slutting down the hallway."

(An huh huh get it)

I blushed which all my 10 boyfriends at the moment told me was very attractive.

I retorted back which was very hard with all the lipstick I had on "your just jealous that you don't have any real friends."

She said back to me,"you think YOU have real friends, all your friends you just buy. how much does it cost to rent one for an hour Nancy. With your charming personality I'd say the cost is bigger than your ego."

I snarled back to Annabitch "What? and your little boyfriend is real. You probably just photoshopped him to get more popularity."

Annabitch just smiled at me and said calmly, "oh Nancy, nancy, nancy, when have I ever tried to get popularity, By the way I can prove my boyfriend's real, just meet me after school".

++#+time#skip+#++

After school I stomped over to the parking lot to where I saw a beautifully sleek gray convertible pull in and in it was the boy from the picture.

I looked closer at him and recognized Percy Jackson that scrawny boy that I used to bully who now was ripped with muscles.

He looked towards me and I saw a flash of recognition in his eyes as well.

Percy walked over to Annabitch and pulled her into a kiss only to mutter to her after, "that's the girl who used to bully me at Goode."

I walked like a model towards them to say, "Well how nice the loser girl and boy are together now."

Annabitch just looked me in the eye while I flinched at her stare and said "I feel bad for you Nancy, nobody actually cares for you and no one ever will."

So as they drove off I saw a window open on their convertible and tin can came hurtling towards me that hit me on the nose

"THAT WAS FOR GROVER."

I heard as they drove away

I stood there seething for a good while with that stupid tin can cut he'd in my hand.