John Ropuhk

Johns Pov

All my life I've been bullied because of my disability.

But after a while I just took the insults about me being a freak and not even being able to walk.

That changed however the day I met Leo Valdez.

------line break/flashback thing-----

I slowly wheeled my chair down to the cafeteria while the people around me liked down on me in disgust and spat at me things like freak, retard, idiot.

I kept my head down as if I was using it to shield me from the terrible things these people said to me.

I arrived at the cafeteria and almost right away a small group of bullies headed for me.

The leader of the group grabbed my two arms roughly and lifted me in the air with my two feet dangling below me.

"What can't you just walk away", bully number 1 teased me.
Being the mature person I was I just stuck out my tongue.

Unfortunately for me the bullies just got angrier and were about to beat me to a pulp when the two cafeteria doors opened and in walked a boy.

He looked like he was a Hispanic Latino elf pumped up on caffeine.
The boy walked over to us and said "wow forget about the chill pills I was going to recommend I think that you should go with some brain enhancers".

Bully number turned 10 different shades of red before sneering "you think your such a big boy acting like your amazing and like you own the school".

The boy just smiled impishly while saying back to them "your right I'm not amazing".

Bully number 2 snorted and said idiotically "yah you just said it yourself your not amazing".

"Yep", he replied back cheerfully "that's because I'm Leomazing".

The bullies scrunched up there for heads slowly trying to decide about what he said.

After scratching there heads confusedly they realized that they were to stupid to figure it out so Bully number one just dropped me on the floor and slouched off with his little gang to sulk.

The boy helped push me back onto my wheelchair (which was quite the fear considering how skinny he is) and held out his arm for me to shake.

I shook it and he introduced himself.
"Leo Valdez" he said to me.
"John Ropuhk" I replied to him.

--------------------------------------------

So after that faithful day me and Leo kept in touch.

However I realized something that day.
I realized that Leo Valdez looked a lot like this women my mom worked with once I think her name was ..........Esperanza.

AN @thereynicoshipper that is correct in my last chapter Nico was Will's husband and they did adopt Bianca.

Also @_united_under_skyfall, and @the-pjo-writer-girl you both sound like stalkers...

Also the-pjo-writer-girl you could use Elizabeth for your story if you want to
And I don't really care about credit with such an insignificant character (to me).