Deserve - Hwang Hyunjin

Dating your best friend brother is somewhat unpredictable will happen. Especially, when he's is one of the student that people are fond of. You always thought to yourself, why are you dating him and do you even deserve to be his in the first place.

You are dating Hwang Hyunjin, who is one of the basketball player in your school. He is known for his good looks and his kind behavior. He is also your best friend's twin brother, Hwang Yeji that you inseparable since middle school. It  wasn't weird that you will become friend with Hyunjin since you are close with his twin sister but you never knew you ended up dating him.

You were happy to know that Hyunjin love you for who you are but you are always curious why made him fall for you. You are the typical normal girl and people never see you as an icon. But now that you and Hyunjin have reveals your relationship after been dating for a year, school have been hectic for you. They doesn't see you and Hyunjin as a compatible couple and that Hyunjin deserve a upper class girl rather than being with you.

You have been bullied by some girl that who is jealous and couldn't accept that Hyunjin pick you as his lover rather than them. They hide it well from Hyunjin knowing plus you didn't told him about it or any of your friends since you didn't want them to get involved in such mess. But for a month you are relaxed and don't have to worry about the bullying since you have summer holiday.

Today is your first day of school after a month. You are now walking down the hall, when suddenly someone tried to trip you but you manage to balance yourself.
"Oi..look where you were going, you ruined my shoes" she arrogantly said to you and snicker at you.
"Sorry" you bowed apologetic to her.
"I saw it was you, who stretch your foot out and I record it in my phone, so don't go over of yourself and blame my friend for your our fault!!" Yeji state from behind you that made the girls roll their eyes and left.
"Yeji?!" You were surprised to see her since you thought she will comeback a little later from her hometown .
"Surprise~I'm here!! happy to see me?"  She stretch her arms for a hug and you immediately hug her.
"Hahahah you do miss me~ I'm happy to see you too y/n" she said and patted your head, since you are shorter that her.
"You should have call me or text me that you're back" you said, trying to hold the tears of joy.
"Mian, I just wanted to surprised you" she giggle as you gave her a light knock on the shoulder.
"Oww...that was warm of you to gave me after month not seeing your bestfriend!" She sarcastically said and you both laugh at eachother.
"Come on, let's go to class...I bet Lia is excited to see you're back" you lick your arm with hers and she gave you a nod.
"Wait, doesn't is mean that Hyunjin lie to me too?? Wait ofcourse he do!! He's your twin!" You now realize about it.
"Don't be mad at him ok?..I told him to keep it a secret from you, I bet it was hard for him to kept it" Yeji laugh.
"Fine I won't, no wonder that yesterday I ask when he's coming back... Out of the blue he try to change the topic like he was hiding something" you told her about yesterday event.

After class ended, it was already recess. You, Yeji and Lia was on your way to the canteen when suddenly someone hugged you from behind.
"Bunny!!" He said your nickname, hugging you warmly.
"Jinnie? Yah! You surprised me!" You turn around to face him as he surprisingly gave a peck on your cheek.
"I miss you so much, bunny~~" he widely smile and stare at you with love in his eyes.
"Seriously guys, I love you both but at home I have to bare with this and now you are ruining my school life with your love" Yeji sigh, running her palms on her face out of annoyance.
"Aww..leave the love bird alone, it's so cute to see them being like that" Lia shooing her hand at Yeji and was aww by your and Hyunjin affection for eachother.
"Yo!! Hyunjin, why did you left us behind!" Jisung yell at him and slap Hyunjin's back.
"I guess it have to do that he saw y/n, btw hey y/n" Felix explain the situation before those two greet you. 

Hyunjin never once, let go of your hands and you somehow feel that some student gave you weird stare. Hyunjin and the rest didn't realize since no one was actuallystaring other than the girls who is jealous of you relationship with Hyunjin. You all have bought your food and ate it. You soon wanted to buy drinks.