Drunk Confession - Hwang Hyunjin

SKZ was throwing a party for themselves to celebrate their winning for their newest song and they invited you who is one of their closest friend. At first the party was calm but soon it become a reckless when the boys start to drink alcohol not including Jeongin. They somehow become so energetic and loud and you followed them behave such way because you too are a crackhead.

Soon after, the atmosphere have calm down. You are now sitting on the floor trying to compose yourself from falling asleep. Meanwhile, Jisung and Lee Know have already pass out in each other arm on the couch. You also saw that Changbin and Felix is sleeping in each other embrace on the floor so you try to sober yourself to go take blanket for both ChnagLix and MinSung.

After you wrap them with the blanket, you sit beside Jeongin who is still sober because is only aloud to drink orange juice.

"Noona, can I take a sip of your beer?" Jeongin whisper.
"Aww my baby bread want to taste alchohol? Ohh, too bad he can't because if I give you even a drop of it...BangChan oppa will kill me on the spot" you state the fact.
"Hey hey hey! Let's play a game" BangChan suggest.
"What game?" Seungmin ask and let out a hiccup.
"I don't know?" BangChan said making everyone stare at him.
"Let's play truth or dare" Jeongin suggest and everyone give him a thumbs up.
"Who go first??" Hyunjin ask, staring at you, BangChan, Seungmin and Jeongin.
"Hyung, we should have a bottle to spin among us and which ever it landed that person is the first one to go" Jeongin said, trying to explain nicely toward his drunk hyung.
"Oh!! Yeah I forget about that" Hyunjin chuckle and take an empty bottle, putting it on the table.
"Okkkkk let's start!!" BangChan cheer.
"Channie not so loud" you shush him.
"Oh? Let's start" he whispery cheer.

Hyunjin spin the bottle and it landed on Seungmin.
"Truth or dare?" Hyunjin point at Seungmin.
"Dare" Seungmin confidentially choose.
"Nice. I dare you to kiss Innie" Seungmin said and go closer to Jeongin to kiss him on the mouth but Hyunjin stop him.
"No no no! Not on the lips! On the cheek" Hyunjin exclaim, to see how hard Jeongin try his best to avoid being kiss on the lip.
"You should have said so!" Seungmin said and plant a peck on Jeongin cheek.
"Now my turn" Seungmin spin the bottle and it landed on BangChan.
"I pick truth" BangChan said.
"Is it true that you admire Felix?" Seungmin grin.
"Yes I do" BangChan truthfully said.
"Changbin will be so jealous if he heard that" you took a peak on ChangLix and turn back toward the game.
"Ok let me go now" BangChan spin the bottle and it landed on you.
"Y/n, truth or dare" BangChan look at you.
"Truth" you said.
"Is it true that you have a crush on one of us?" BangChan smirk that made you regret your decision.
" yes" you said and they gasp.
"Wow!! Who?" Seungmin ask.
"I only get to tell one truth. Now let me spin the bottle" you said and spin the bottle that landed on Hyunjin.
"I pick dare" Hyunjin said.
"I dare you to go disturb Lee Know sleeping and we see what happen to you next" you proudly spare him and he stare at you with wide eyes.
"I could get kill with that kind of dare!!" He whine, not wanting to do it.
"Dare is dare. You better do it Hwnag Hyunjin" you pointed at Lee know who is sleeping beside Jisung on the couch.

Hyunjin pray first so that he will still be alive after the dare. He did it and luckily Lee Know was so exhausted and drunk to even get mad at Hyunjin. The game between you and the boys continue until BangChan, Jeongin nd Suengmin past out. Only your and Hyunjin are still up.

"Y/n, who is the person you have a crush on?" Hyunjin ask, playing with his finger.
"Why do you wanna know? It's just a light crush no biggie" you shrug your shoulder.
"Because I'm your friend and can't I know who he is?" Hyunjin stare at you.
"It's because you're my friend that's reason why I won't tell you" you shook your head.
"Oh come on y/n" he whine like a boy wanting a toy.
"No no no" you shook your head, teasing him.
"If you don't tell me, I will kiss you" Hyunjin warn you, glaring at you with his drunk expression.
"I dare you" you stuck your tongue at him.