Chapter X (II): Gifts and revelations

Chapter X (II): Gitfs and revelations

Kevin is pleased, while Peter snorts in annoyance.

"I could have shagged him until he passed out, if you wanted him to be unconscious, it would have been a lot funnier!"

"If you go on like this the only occasion I'll let you know him better ... is at his funeral! - Kevin growls, holding Peter more possessively to himself.

The waiter is not the only one who fainted and little by little even people who, willingly or unwillingly, have set their eyes for too long on the woman indicated by that disturbing black man so charismatic follow his unlucky example.

Peter still glares at Kevin for what happened with the waiter than for anything else, before taking a forkful of Mont Blanc and bringing it to his favorite brain-fucker.

"So you'll stop giving those fucking orders!" he jokes.

The persuader opens his mouth, allowing himself to be fed.

"I thought you liked it when I gave orders to other people ..." Kevin laughs, once he swallows, not caring at all about the people who continue to faint around them.

"I cannot deny that you are fucking sexy in those moments." Peter leans over, giving him a kiss on the cheek, blocking Kevin beneath him.

"What was that for?" he asks puzzled, but they are interrupted by the Doctor who has followed the whole scene of the unconscious people.

"I don't like this thing, I don't like it at all!" the Doctor jumps from his chair, trying to revive people with his sonic screwdriver, which obviously does not fail to restore the correct heartbeat of each of the unlucky victims, who regains consciousness .

"I didn't mind seeing these Muggles in trouble ..." Barty admits, already at his side. "But if you don't like something, then I don't like it either!" he adds reverently.

The Doctor smiles at him, and then becomes thoughtful.

"You know, Barty, you could do something for me ... I mean, I could think about it too, but it would take longer and I would have to touch every person's face,"

"Do not even consider it as a possibility!" Barty growls, jealous at the just thought. "What do you want me to do?"

"What do you think? Make all these people forget what happened ... they begin to look at us way too dazed."

"Nothing easier," Barty grins proudly, pulling out his wand and throwing an Oblivion at the whole bar.

"What do you think? Won't the waiter remember me anymore?" Peter asks Barty.

"That's very likely." the Dark Wizard nods, as he sits back at the table with the Time Lord.

"Fuck, fucking fuck!" the Vampire Hunter curses, while Kevin laughs.

"Very good, Barty," Ten congrats, making him gloat. "Sometimes I would like to have a wand too!"

"My Lord, if you were at Hogwarts you would put the Sorting Hat in trouble: you are as smart as we Slytherin, as brave as a Gryffindor, as intelligent as a Ravenclaw and as altruistic as a Hufflepuff,"- he murmurs , watching him fascinated.

"I still haven't understood what you want from me!" Singy complains, continuing to gorge himself.

Kevin looks between Singy and the Doctor, definitely impatient.

"Stop it, Ten! You've been talking to him for hours and you've accomplished nothing! Now I'm going to take care of it!" he declares, before turning to the detective.

---------------------------

The five guys return to the TARDIS with full bellies and a renewed team spirit.

"Repeat it again." Kevin obliges.

"I won't run away from here anymore. I'm not in danger. We are all friends." Singy repeats, like a robot.

"You could put in a little more panache, but I'll get content with that." the persuader mutters.

Drinky observes the scene from afar, he doesn't want to get close to the two. He's definitely irritated by the way they interact.

"I don't see why he should keep imposing things on him, he already told him that when we were in the pastry shop, that's enough, right? What is all that constant being around him?" the illusionist grinds his teeth.

"I don't even need the Legilimens to understand that you are pea green with jealousy, - Barty chuckles, beside him. - What's this? Not even an hour that Kevin no longer controls you and you already miss it so terribly?"

"What ?! If anything, I'll enjoy each of these remaining twenty-three hours of freedom! Insinuating that I miss that control-freak sociopath who subjugates me at his own will? You're crazy!" Drinky replies, pretending to be relieved, even if his wiggle is affected. He's so stiff that he can't let himself go.