Dear Brendon

I know it's easier for you to keep it inside but I'm here. Ok it's your family and it's none of my business but it affects you and I'm going to do as much as I possibly can to make you happy. You deserve it. You deserve the world. I don't know how to help. I can push harder or I can back off but if I push too hard, I could push you away or if I back off, you start to think I don't care or drift away because you have no attachments to me. You are so much to me and i just want you to be happy. Why is it that you won't rely on me? I'm right here. I know people have said that they were there and wasn't but I promise you that I'm going to stay as long as you want me to be. Maybe tomorrow you call it quits with me because I'm too clingy and pushy, so be it. But it'll be your choice. I'm in it for the long run. That's just the type of person I just am. I just want you to know that your not alone and I hope to stay for a while. I don't expect you to open up just because I sent this. I just want you to know that I'm here for you and it's such a long way to say it yes and I care for you. Whatever troubles your going through, I'm by your side. Maybe with some horse blinders but I'm still there and I have your back. I probably said too much and I'm sorry for that.