Chapter 20

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm gonna skip the story a little bit forward to 2 weeks before Yn's birthday. Also add me on snapchat @cheesyfreaks. Enjoy

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Troy's P.O.V

So I was getting ready for my kindnaping plan. I had just bought some new clothes and shoes for Yn and I. I got a roll of duck tape and two pairs of handcuffs. I put all the things in the trunk of my car. Then I pulled off. I told Yn that for her birthday I wanted to take her out for breakfast. She won't know whats coming for her. She will regret ever thinking or even trying to break up with me. While I was thinking about this I noticed a car following me. I quickly took a red light and dashed down the street. When I felt that the person was gone I seen black USV van pull up and blocked my car. Then two huge guys came twords me and pulled me out the car. One of them put me in restrain hold and the other one put a cloth over my nose. I slowly started to feel dizzy. Then I blacked out.

I woke up and looked around. I noticed that I was tied up in a chair and there were 2 buff guys and 1 avrage sized guy. I squinted my eyes to fix my vision.

???: If you didn't wake up in the next 2 minuets I would have shot you.

I looked at him in fear. He chuckled and rose from his desk. He slowly walked to me with a knife.

???: Now Mr.Williams, I need you t8o do me a favor.

Troy: What is that.

???: I know you and Yn are close at the time and I need Yn for somthing very important.

Troy: I..I can't do that.

???: I don't give a damn about what you can't do. You are going to get Yn for me and have no problum with it.

He then came closer to me with the knife and removed one of my arms from the rope. He made a little cut on my arm and put a chip in it. Then he sewed it back up and walked away just like that. Then his 2 boys untied me and tossed me out the building. I looked around and found my car. I searched my pockets for my keys and found them. I started the engine and started my trip back home.

Yn's P.O.V

Troy has been acting a little weird. I hope he is ok. But on the other hand Ray and I have been doing great. Ray got a job as a tattoo artist and he and Richy are the best of friends. Everything is just turning out to be great. I cant wait to see what my future will be like with Ray.

Right now I'm with Ray at my parents house. My mom loves Ray. She thinks that he's perfect. Right now Ray, my dad, Richy, and I are in the living room watching the game. I'm on Ray's lap and Richy is on the floor and my dad is glaring at Ray while my Ray is trying to focus on the game. My mom called me into the kitchen. I already knew what my parents were trying to do.

Rays P.O.V

So once Yn left I felt tense. Her dad is huge. He came from the military and I am terrified of him. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I was done I snuck into the kitchen and called Yn over.

Yn: what's wrong babe? And why are you sweating?

Ray: Yn I'm terrified of your dad. I don't want to be in there with him.

Yn: really Ray. My dad is just playing around. He is a softy. You'll be fine. Trust me.

I nodded and she gave me a peak then walked away. I walked back to the living room and did as Yn said. I sat next to Richy and finally got to enjoy the game.

Jada's P.O.V

So I'm 6 and a half months pregnant and I hate it. I have been very moody, hungry, and very horny. Pregnancy is the worst thing ever. Ray has been helping me out. I don't think that his new bitch know that I'm pregnant. I am at home right now debating on whether I should tell troy if I'm pregnant or not. I finnaly make my mind up and call him. On the 4th ring he answered.

Troy: hey

Jada: hey

Troy:so whays up.

Jada: nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant and the child must be yours.

Troy:....................

Jada:hello. Troy

Troy: yea sorry just zoned out a bit. How bout you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Jada: what do you mean.

Troy: ok here's the plan

Hey guys. Thx for reading.

Comment

Vote

Luv y'all

-Christine