Chapter 19

__________________________________________

Hey guys I wanted to let you know that the book will end maybe on chapter 30. If not I will let you guys know. Also sorry bout the long wait. Luv y'all

__________________________________________

Troy's P.O.V

I heard that nigga Ray here. I am pissed but ill be fine. I decided to have room service deliver to yn. I called the hotel people and told them to bring yn the lover's choice breakfast. They said that it's 40 dollars so I paid for it. The way yn look how can I not. I went and took a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs to the buffet. I grabbed pankackes, bacon, eggs and a cup of Orange juice. I Sat down at one of the booths and bagan to eat. There was this thirsty chick who kept on looking at me. I called he over here and she Sat next to me. I whispered dirty stuff in her ear and she did the same. She put her hand under the table and began to unbutton my pants. I looked at her and she smirked. She pulled out Jr and began to play with him. It felt good. I couldn't take it no more. So I cummed on her hand. I told her let's take this to her room. She agreed and we walked to her room. She unlocked the door and we went in. I didn't waste any time. I pulled down her pants and ripped off her thong. She was so wet. I stuck to fingers in and began to pump in and out. She moaned in pleasure. I stuck another finger and she arched her back. I then pulled them out and began eating her out. I flicked my tounge and she told me to go faster. I pumped my tounge in and out of her and she pushed my head further. I continued to tounge fuck her. 2 minutes later she cummed all over my face. I got up and went to her. I kissed her on the lips and left. As I was walking back towards my room she came out in a robe chasing me to give her my number. We exchanged digits and then I went back to my room. Laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about yn.

Yn P.O.V

I woke up to a knock on my door. I got up to open it an 3 guys with 2 plates of food each came in and put food down on the table. Then they just walked out. I was a little weirded out but hey. It's food. I looked in the treys and there was one with heart shaped pancakes. Another with eggs, sausage, bacon, and grits. The last one was chocolate and white chocolate with fudge and peanuts on the side. I covered the food back and went to take a shower. When I was done I got dressed (media box). I put the locket on then I woke Richy and he went to got brush his teeth. We ate together and watched tv. He went to go shower while I was on my phone. I got a text from troy saying if I enjoyed his surprise. I smiled and told him yes. A few minutes later he was knocking on my door. I opened it and he gave me a hug. I then let him in and told him I would be back. I went next door and told Ray to come over. He agreed and when he walked into my room his whole mood changed. I walked him sword troy and sat him down.

Yn: troy this is my boyfriend Ray. I held Ray's hand. When I said that he smiled.

Troy: oh. I didn't know you had a boyfriend but nice to meet you.

Ray: yea I'm her boyfriend and we already met.

Troy: oh well I will leave you two alone.

Yn: troy you don't have to go.

Ray: nah leave him. Let him go.

I glared at Ray. He put his hands up in defense.

Troy: no its ok. I'm kinda tired anyway.

Yn: well ok. I'll see you soon then.

Troy: yea I'll text you.

He walked out and I looked at Ray. He moved closer to me and gave me a long passionate kiss.

Yn: what was that for

Ray: your "boyfriend" can't give you a kiss.

I chuckled and kissed him. He deapend the kiss and it started to get hot. I then heard someone clear their throat. We pulled apart and looked around to see richy fully dressed and had a disgusted look on his face. I laughed and Ray shook his head.

Richy: you see that's disrespectful. How are you going to come to new York with your younger brother and invite a guy I to the hotel room and start sucking his face off without your brother knowing. That's cold.

Ray: I'm with your brother Yn. That's cold.

I punched Ray in the arm and turned my attention back to Richy.

Yn: Richy this is my boyfriend Ray. Ray this is my brother Richy.

Richy: I thought you and troy went out.

Once he said that Rays whole mood changed. I began to speak Haitian Creoal to Richy.

Yn: Li pa konpayon mwen ( he isn't my boyfiend)

Richy: Poukisa (why)

Yn: pa pale sou sa a lè ray se toujou isit la. Nou pral pale sou li pita ( dont talk about that when ray is here. We will talk about it later)

I turned to Ray and he looked so confused.

I turned back to Richy.

Yn: Ale chita epi jwe pou ray ak mwen ka pale. ( go sit down and play so Ray and I can talk. )

Richy: ok.

He walked away and I sat back down by Ray. I put my head down and began to speak.

Yn: Ray I'm sorr(gco)

He picked my head up and kissed me long and passionately.

Ray: dont worry about it. I understand that people dont know about us yet. Its ok.

He said with a smile. I returned the smile and gave him a peck. I cant believe that I'm saying this but I actually want to start a future with Ray.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Well there's another chapter. Hope u guys enjoyed it

Luv y'all

-Christine💋